1. What is the difference between Panoxyl and other acne products?Panoxyl products are much the same as other leading brand names. All Panoxyl's products contain Benzoyl peroxide and are the most cost effective.
2. What is the Difference between Aquagel and Acnegel?Panoxyl Acnegel and Aquagel both contain Benzoyl peroxide in their various strengths (2.5%, 5%, 10%). The only difference between the two gels is that Aquagel is water based and Acnegel is alcohol based. This does not affect the performance of either gel. The water based Panoxyl was formulated for those sensitive to alcohol based products.
As for Panoxyl cream (5%), this is purely an alternative to the gel formulation for those who prefer creams.
3. What does Benzoyl peroxide do?Benzoyl Peroxide helps to remove and break down dead skin cells, which unblocks the pores. This then reduces inflammation and redness. Benzoyl peroxide also reduces the amount of sebum on the skin's surface and acts as an antibacterial agent.
4. Is Panoxyl suitable for me?Panoxyl has been formulated for people who suffer with light to moderate acne on the face and body. If you only suffer with occasional spots, pimples or blackheads then Panoxyl may be too strong. Gentler brands that are designed for keeping spots and blackheads at bay include: Clearasil, T-zone and Witch.
5. How do you use the Panoxyl range?The various formulations and concentrates are purely designed to suit your preferences. If you just want a face wash then just stick to the wash. It is up to you whether you want to replace your daily soap or use Panoxyl along side it. The wash can be used on the face or areas of the body once a day. Idealy use a gel/cream of your preferred strength along with the wash for best results. The two types of gel and the cream are available in varying strengths, depending on the severity of the acne and skins sensitivity.
6. When do results start to appear?If you use Panoxyl daily, results usually start appearing within 1 - 2 weeks.
7. Is Panoxyl suitable for prolonged use?Yes. There are no restrictions on the period of time Panoxyl should be used for.
8. Is Panoxyl safe for sensitive skin?Panoxyl is indicated for all skin types, however if you have sensitive skin, we recommend trying the water based Aquagels and stick to a lower consistency to begin with (such as Aquagel 2.5%). When using the Wash or cream, try trying out a patch test first before using the product fully.
Avoid contact with the eyes and lips. Panoxyl is also not recommended for use on delicate areas.
If you know that you are sensitive to Benzoyl peroxide, then it is recommended you do not use this product.
9.Does Panoxyl smell?Panoxyl contains no added perfumes and has no overpowering smell.
10. Are there age restrictions?Panoxyl treatments can be used from the age of about 13 years. Whether you are 16 or 46, Panoxyl is safe to use.Click here to buy Panoxyl.;