Celluvisc 1% w/v Eye Drops Single Dose 30
Product code: 2758159
are substitute tear eye drops that will treat the symptoms of dry eyes(s). The individual 0.4ml containers of solution contain the lubricant, Carmellose Sodium
, which soothes and relieves the eyes as tears would. It will treat symptoms such as soreness, dryness, burning, itching and irritation.
- 30 x 0.4ml Single Dose containers.
- Carmellose Sodium 1% solution.
- Provides symptomatic relief.
- Soothes and relieves dry eyes.
- Suitable for use when pregnant or breastfeeding.
Also available in larger 60 Single-Dose Containers.
Directions for use:
Apply one or two drops in the affected eye(s) as needed. Discard open vial after use.
Carmellose Sodium 1% w/v. Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lactate, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Chloride and Purified Water.
Notice: Outside container may differ from that shown. Contents will be Allergan Celluvisc® 1% w/v
Warnings and Cautions:
- Always read the label/leaflet.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Do not use if allergic or hypersensitive to any ingredients.
- Celluvisc may cause short-lasting blurry vision.
- Do not re-use a single dose container, even if there is some solution left.
- Contact lenses should be removed before each application and may be inserted after 15 minutes.
- If you are using other eye medications, you should apply them 15 minutes before you use Celluvisc Drops.
- Do not store above 25°C