Regaine Solution for Women
is a clinically-proven, pharmacy-strength
hair loss treatment for women, working deep at the root for hair that is fuller and more voluminous.
Hair loss in women
can be brought on by many factors, yet it is found that it is commonly hereditary. Regaine has been clinically proven to help stop further hereditary hair loss, thinning of the parting and encourage new hair growth. 3/5 women reported hair regrowth after using Regaine for Women Solution in 32 weeks.
Regaine Regular Strength contains 2% Minoxidil and works by increasing blood supply and nutrients to hair follicles to help strengthen existing hair and encourage thicker growth. Minoxidil is clinically proven to help revitalises and stimulates hair follicles, working deep at the root.
- 1 Month supply - 1x 60ml solution bottle.
- Regular Strength formula for women.
- To help prevent further hair loss and promote regrowth.
- Contains 2% Minoxidil.
- 3 out of 5 women reported hair re-growth after 32 weeks.
- 2 applicators are included in this pack.
Directions for Use:
- Reverses miniaturisation of follicles.
- Increases blood flow around follicles.
- Stimulates follicle movement from resting to hair growth phase.
- Extends each follicle's growth phase.
Suitable for women aged between 18 and 65 years old.
Please carefully read enclosed leaflet for detailed directions and full cautions before use.
Ensure both the hair and scalp are completely dry before applying. Choose an appropriate applicator to apply the solution and apply a 1ml dose to the affected areas. Lightly massage in the solution. Use twice daily with 12 hours between applications.
Wash your hands thoroughly after applying.
During the first few weeks of use, there may be a temporary increase in hair loss. Continuous use is necessary to improve and maintain your hair re-growth. Hair regrowth may become noticeable after 4 months of use.
Regaine for Women will not work for everyone.
Do NOT use if you:
- Are a man.
- Are a woman or under 18 or over 65 years of age.
- Suffer from a problem with blood pressure.
- Do not know cause of hair loss - see your doctor for assessment.
- Have sudden or patchy hair loss.
- Have other conditions associated with your hair loss.
- Have a red, inflamed, irritated, infected or painful scalp, or shaven head.
- Are using other medications on your scalp.
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Have a dressing or bandage on your scalp.
- Have any other scalp conditions.
- Are sensitive to any ingredients in this medicine.
- Consult a doctor before use if you have any existing medical conditions.
- Only for use on skin.
- Do not exceed the recommended stated dose.
- Extremely flammable liquid.
- Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames and hot surfaces.
- Do not smoke during use.
- Keep tightly closed.
- Store away from direct sunlight below 25°C and out of reach and sight of children.
Active: Minoxidil 20mg/ml.
Ethanol (alcohol), Propylene Glycol, Water.