Lamberts Maximum Strength Colladeen is one of the richest sources of anthocyanidinson on the market providing 160mg per tablet. It is currently used by 70% of Lamberts practitioners and is the top selling anthocyandin product in the UK.
There are many health problems that can result from compromised or weakened collagen, including worn joints, easy bruising and non-medical fluid retention resulting from leaky capillary walls. So knowing that the materials found in maximum strength colladeen help build and restore collagen makes it an invaluable addition to many supplement regimes.
- A pink round coated tablet.
- 60 tablets.
- An ideal preventative health supplement.
- Full of antioxidants.
- Aids in building and restoring collagen.
- Can help maintain the firmness and elasticity of skin.
- More benefits listed below...
are a group of components found in dark skinned fruits. Scientists studying these particular plant derivatives have focused much of their work around the role they play in helping support collagen. Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body - it is the protein that forms connective fibres in tissues such as skin, ligaments, cartilage, muscles and capillaries. The research shows that anthocyanidins can help to reinforce and preserve collagen in the body.
Benefits of Colladeen:
- For those with cyclical breast tendernessCan reduce symptoms of pre-menstrual breast tenderness and pain. Women frequently notice positive changes after a month's use.
- For those suffering from non-medical fluid retention Fluid retention is where fluid leaks from small capillaries into tissue. Colladeen can gently strengthen and repair these capillaries.
- To enhance skin vitality The type of flavanoids found in Colladeen can help to reinforce and preserve the collagen in the body. These naturally occurring compounds are often included in cosmetics to improve skin elasticity.
- For eye health With its powerful ability to enhance the health of blood vessels, Colladeen can help strengthen fragile or weak capillaries as well as gently increasing blood flow to the extremities. Colladeen is often combined with Ginkgo biloba extracts to combat macular degeneration.
- For sports injuries and chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS): It has been reported that the materials in Colladeen can inhibit inflammatory metabolites. Therefore, Colladeen is often used for both acute and chronic muscle aches and pains.
- For seasonal sneezes: There are purported to be 12 million sufferers of seasonal sneezes in the UK alone. It is reported that hay fever can be helped and sometimes controlled by the use of anthocyanidins. These are known to inhibit histamine release; the compound that causes discomfort among those suffering with seasonal sneezes.
- As a supportive regime for poor vascular funtion As mentioned earlier, Colladeen has a powerful ability to enhance the health of blood vessels, which is why practitioners use Colladeen for almost any kind of vascular insufficiency, especially those concerned with leg health.
- For heart health: Colladeen is a rich source of PCOs; antioxidants which are active in both water-soluble and oil-soluble components. This unique effect makes its overall antioxidant properties many times that of vitamin C or vitamin E and therefore entirely suitable for those at risk of heart disease.
- For those with eye strain i.e. computer users: Studies have already shown how the materials in Colladeen help to reduce eye strain and improve contrast vision among computer montitor-bound individuals, in as little as 6 weeks.
- As a source of plant-derived antioxidants: Using an antioxidant-dense multi-nutrient formula makes good sense as far as preventative health care is concerned. However, in order to maximise antioxidant defences, plant-derived antioxidants should also be incorporated into daily supplement regimes. The flavanoid family is uniquely positioned for this task, since they are physiologically active in both lipod and aqueous environments in the body, which makes its overall antioxidant properties many times that of vitamins C and E.
2 tablets daily, 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening, for the first two months. Thereafter, for maintenance purposes, 1 tablet daily.
Less than 1 hour.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Lamberts Colladeen is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
Ingredients per tablet:
Anthocyanidins Content 160mg (from extracts of Grapeseed and Bilberry). Tableted with: DiCalcium Phosphate, Cellulose, Tablet Coating (Colours: Titanium Dioxide and Iron Oxides, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerin), Crosslinked Cellulose Gum, Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate.