Teva Cyclizine Hydrochloride 50mg 100 Tablets
For the prevention of motion sickness. It is recommended to take the correct dosage 1-2 hours prior to travelling to prevent nausea
Please note: Other generic brands may be supplied in place of TEVA.
Directions for Use:
- Travel and motion sickness.
- Post operative nausea and vomiting.
- Sickness due to inner ear problems such as Meniere's desease.
|Adults and children over 12 years of age:||ONE tablet (50mg) up to three times daily.|
| Children from 6 to 12 years of age:||HALF a tablet (25mg) up to three times daily.|
|Children under 6 years of age:||Not recommended. Do not give to children under 6 years.|
These tablets may make you feel dizzy or drowsy. If affected do not drive or operate machinery.
Do not take these tablets if breast feeding. Avoid taking alcohol.
Please read the package leaflet before use.
Please be advised:
Multiple orders made within a short space of time will be rejected.If you find that you need to use Cyclizine for a prolonged period of time speak to your doctor or call and speak to our pharmacist for advice.
Alternative travel sickness product: Stugeron 15mg x 100 Tablets
Please be aware of the following:
We are unable to supply Cyclizine to pregnant women. This should be prescribed by your G.P. to ensure safety of both mother and baby.
Cyclizine is not suitable to treat nausea caused by migraine please take a look at the alternative product for migraine nausea and vomiting: Buccastem M
Please consult your G.P.
If any of the below relates to you it may be necessary for you to only take Cyclizine under medical supervision.
If you have:
• High blood pressure • Epilepsy • Difficulty passing urine • An obstructive bowel condition • A heart condition • Liver problems •
If you suffer from:
• Glaucoma • An enlarged prostate gland • Pheochromocytoma • Porphyria •
If you are taking:
• Any medication for depression or anxiety • Strong painkillers • Medication to aid sleep • Anticholinergic medication •
If you are experiencing:
• Unexpected weight loss • Fever • Signs of severe dehydration • Repeated vomiting for more than a couple of days • Inability to keep fluids down • Vomit that is green due to bringing up bile •
Please see your G.P. as there could be an underlying cause of your nausea/sickness.
If you do not know the cause of your nausea or are having recurrent episodes it is important that you should consult your G.P.
Each tablet contains 50mg Cyclizine Hydrochloride. Contains Lactose.