Fybogel Orange flavour natural fibre drink, gently relieves constipation and maintains regularity.
Fybogel Orange fibre drink is an easy and convenient way to increase the fibre in your diet, helping your digestive system work more efficiently and gently relieving constipation the natural way. Fybogel Orange works naturally with your body to treat constipation without undue straining, discomfort or unnatural urgency, helping to restore and maintain regularity.
Helps maintain normal bowel function for those suffering from:
- 30 Sachets.
- Natural fibre drink.
- Helps gently relieve constipation.
- Helps maintain regularity.
- Orange flavour.
- 3.5g Ispaghula Husk B.P. per sachet.
- Free from gluten and sugar.
Directions for Use:
Please carefully read enclosed leaflet before use.
- IBS (irritable bowel syndrome.
- Colostomy or ileostomy.
- Haemorrhoids (piles).
- Anal fissure.
- Persistent diarrhoea associated with diverticular disease.
- Ulcerative colitis.
Suitable for adults and children over 6 years old.
For oral administration. Dissolve required dose into 150ml of cold water. Avoid inhaling the powder. Stir well and drink straight away, preferably after meals.
Do not take immediately before going to sleep.
If there is not bowel movement after 3 days of treatment consult your doctor.
This product is advised to be taken at least 30 minutes before other medication.
Adults and children over 12: 1 sachet in the morning and 1 in the evening.
Children between 6-12: ½-1 level 5ml spoonful morning and evening (dependent on size).
Do not take if you:
- are allergic to ispaghula husk (plantago ovata seeds) or any of the listed ingredients.
- you have phenylketonuria, as this product contains aspartame E951 which contains a source of phenylalanine.
- Not suitable for children under 6 years old.
- This product may be harmful for people with phenylketonuria.
- Do not take without water.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- If you accidentally take too much, drink plenty of water.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
- Do not use after expiry date.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Each sachet contains 3.5g Ispaghula Husk B.P.
Also contains: Aspartame E951 (sweetener), Saccharin Sodium (sweeteners), Potassium Hydrogen Carbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Polysorbate 80, Silica Colloidal Anhydrous, Citric Acid, Beta-Carotene (E160a), Riboflavin Sodium Phosphate Colouring.