Fybogel Hi-Fibre Lemon (10)
is an easy, simple way to up the amount of fibre in your diet. Fibre is known for helping relieve constipation and maintaining regularity by supporting the efficiency of the digestive
Fybogel Hi-Fibre works naturally with your body so there is little undue straining, discomfort or unnatural urgency.
Directions of Use:
- Lemon flavoured granules.
- Contains Ispaghula husk 3.5g
- Effective against constipation (including during pregnancy).
- Helps maintain regularity.
- Sugar and gluten free.
Stir granules into approximately 240ml water and drink, preferably after meals.
Adults and children over 12 years: Take one sachet in the morning and one in the evening.
Children 6-12 years: Take half to one level 5ml spoonful depending on size and age, morning and evening.
If there has been no bowel movement after 3 days, a doctor should be consulted.
Under 6 years: not recommended except on medical advice.
Please ensure to read enclosed leaflet before use.
Do not take this product if:
- You are allergic to Ispaghula husk or any of the ingredients listed below.
- You are suffering from blockage of the bowels (intestinal obstruction, faecal impaction) or muscle weakness of the bowel walls (colonic atony).
- The speed of material moving through your gut has always been slow.
- You are taking any medicines which may cause constipation (e.g. codeine or morphine).
If there has been no bowel moment after 3 days or symptoms worsen consult your doctor.
Do not take without water.
Do not exceed the recommended dose, if more is accidentally taken drink plenty of water.
Consult your doctor if you have phenylketonuria as this product contains aspartame, a source of phenylalanine.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Each single dose sachet contains 3.5g Ispaghula Husk.
Other ingredients: Potassium Bicarbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Riboflavine Sodium Phosphate, Aspartame (E951), Lemon Flavour, Saccharin Sodium, Polysorbate 810 and Silica Colloidal Anhydrous.