is tailored specially for women involved in sports to provide the nutritional support your body demands while undergoing exercise.
Sport contains 28 nutrients, a comprehensive formula of vitamins and minerals that helps support red blood cells and haemoglobin production, normal oxygen transportation through the body, normal energy release and reduction of fatigue.
As well as supporting you during exercise, it also helps support your all-round health with vitamins like vitamin C, D, iron and copper that helps support the immune system and vitamin C
which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Wellwoman Sport tablets are free from
Yeast, gluten, artificial colours or preservatives.
Directions for Use:
- 30 Tablets.
- Helps support energy release and reduce fatigue.
- Helps supports all-round health.
- Contains 28 nutrients.
- Contains vitamins B6, B12, Magnesium and Iron.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Take one tablet with water a day with your main meal.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Consult a medical processional before use if your are under medical supervision, pregnant, breast feeding, have epilepsy, a thyroid condition, haemochromatosis, suffer from food allergies or are allergic to any of the listed ingredients.
- Not suitable for children.
- Contains Vitamin K; do not take if you are taking oral anticoagulants.
- Contains Iron; may be harmful to children if taken in excess.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Bulking Agents: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Starch (Pregelatinised Maize Starch) & Potato Starch Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid [Carrier: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose]) Tablet Coating (Ethyl Cellulose, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Propylene Glycol, Natural Source Colours [Titanium Dioxide & Iron Oxide Red]), Polyvinylpolypyrrolidone, L-Carnitine Tartrate, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Ferrous Fumarate, Zinc Sulphate, L-Methionine, N-Acetyl Cysteine, Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate) (from Soya
), Anti-Caking Agents: Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide & Purified Talc, Guarana Extract, Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as Mononitrate), Citrus Bioflavonoids, Ethyl Cellulose, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCI), Betacarotene (Carriers: Potato Starch, Water Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Salt), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol [Carriers: Maltodextrin, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Colloidal Anhydrous Silica, Purified Talc, Butylated Hydroxyanisole, Ethyl Cellulose]), Manganese Sulphate, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin [Carrier: Di-Calcium Phosphate]), Riboflavin, Green Tea Extract, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin K1 (Phytomenadione [Carriers: Acacia Gum, Glucose Syrup, Tricalcium Phosphate]), Co-Enzyme Q10, Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Chromium Trichloride, Sodium Selenate, Potassium Iodide, Biotin.
|Nutritional Information||Av. Per Tablet||% EC NRV*|
|Green Tea Extract eq. to||40mg||-|
|Guarana Extract eq. to||100mg||-|
|Vitamin D (as D3 600 IU)||15µg||300|
|Vitamin E||20 mg α-TE||167|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)||10mg||909|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||4mg||286|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||36mg NE||225|
*Nutrient Reference Value.