Wellwoman Original Capsules 30
are unlike any other general multivitamin and mineral supplement, as they have been specifically designed for the demands of modern day life. Each capsule contains a blend of vitamins and minerals at optimal levels for busy, modern women.
- 30 capsules.
- Designed for the demands of modern day life.
- Contains a wide range of nutrients and trace elements.
- Also contains a blend of vitamins and minerals specifically for busy, modern women.
- Helps maintain the immune system.
- No artificial colours or preservatives.
- Gluten free.
carefully balances micronutrient levels with rich sources of GLA to optimise potential benefit for women in a broad range of health areas. With a wide range of nutrients and trace elements to support these areas of health, Wellwoman
provides natural support for a healthy lifestyle and vibrant looks. The advanced formula helps to maintain a strong immune system, energy levels and healthy skin.
Benefits of using WellwomanMonthly Cycle:
Evening Primrose and Starflower Oils have been included in Wellwoman Original to provide support throughout the monthly cycle and help maintain a healthy nervous system.
Essential nutrients are included in Wellwoman
for the immune system and to help maintain resistance against infection. Vitamin E and antioxidants help defend against harmful free radicals, which can damage cell DNA. Vitamin B complex is vital for the maintenance of the central nervous system, which assists in regulating immune response. Vitamin C and magnesium can be useful through stressful periods, when physical factors can affect the body's resistance to infection.
B vitamins and Magnesium are essential for the release of energy and maintaining energy levels all year round. B vitamins are also necessary for the accumulation of red blood cells, which carry nutrients and oxygen around the entire body.
Hair, Skin and Nails:
Antioxidant vitamins C, E and beta-carotene help to prevent the free radical damage of sagging skin, ageing of skin cells, wrinkling of skin, and even DNA damage. B vitamins help sustain healthy hair and nail formation.
Pharmaceutical Grade Gelatin (Capsule Shell), Soya Bean Oil, Magnesium Oxide, Glycerin, Evening Primrose Oil, Starflower Oil, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E (DL-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate), Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Ferrous Fumarate, Zinc Sulphate, Para-Arminobenzoic Acid, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Lecithin, Natural Orange Oil, Thiamin (Vitamin B1 Mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (as HCI), Pantothenic Acid (Calcium Salt), Manganese Sulphate, Natural Mixed Carotenoids (Betacarotene [Carriers: Olive Oil, Alphacarotene, Cryptoxanthin, Zeaxanthin and Lutein]), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Copper Sulphate, Orange Flavour, Natural Source Colour (Iron Oxides), Beeswax, Folacin (as Folic Acid), Hard Vegetable Fat, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol [Carriers: Medium Chain Triglycerides, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol]), Chromium Trichloride, Selenium (Sodium Selenite), Vitamin K, Biotin, Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin).
Directions for Use:
Take one Wellwoman Capsule
per day with your main meal. Swallow with a glass water or a cold drink. Not be chewed.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake of Wellwoman Original Capsules.
- Seek professional advice if you are under medical supervision, pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from food allergies.
- This product contains iron, which if taken in excess may be harmful to young children.
- Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Wellwoman should not be taken on an empty stomach.
- Store below 25C in a dry place.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.