Plantur 39 Caffeine Tonic protects the hair roots and strengthens hair growth.
- Contains caffeine, which actively blocks testosterone from weakening the hair roots.
- Also contains the vitamin niacin and zinc salts to strengthen hair growth.
- Furthermore, it contains bio-active ingredients, successfully used for hormone replacement therapy in menopausal women.
- Ideal if you choose not to wash hair daily with Plantur 39 Caffeine Shampoo.
- The alcohol in the tonic is not harmful to the scalp. It is essential for the quick absorption of the formula on to dry hair.
Women's hair roots are protected by the hormone estrogen which keeps hair strong, healthy and full. When women reach the menopausal
stage in their life, estrogen levels gradually begin to decrease, whilst the male hormone testosterone increases. This causes hair to eventually become brittle, thin and can lead to premature hair loss
The hereditary hair loss pattern in men is caused by testosterone (DHT), which weakens hair follicles, slows down hair production and finally, the hair falls out. In women, the same biological process starts to happen once testosterone increases, although not as severe.
contains a natural caffeine extract which has been scientifically proven to protect the hair roots from free radicals and DHT's and helps to improve regeneration. The caffeine complex in Plantur 39 Caffeine Tonic penetrates into the scalp and hair follicle where it develops and protects for up to 24 hours. Daily application is essential to maintain long lasting protection.
Using the dosage tip, apply directly on to the scalp and massage in. Let it dry, brush hair and continue to style as normal. Do not rinse out.
Aqua, Alcohol Denat, Glycerin, Panthenol, Parfum, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Caffeine, Tromethamine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hexyl Cinnamal, Glycine Soja, Maltodextrin, Niacinamide, Zinc PCA, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol.