Lamberts Florisene has been formulated to provide certain essential nutrients to help maintain normal hair growth in women.
Research has shown that some women can experience higher levels of hair loss
and that there is a strong correlation between this female hair loss
and low iron stores. Florisene is especially recommended for women who have reduced hair volume or who have noticed hair shedding with more hairs on their brush, comb or when shampooing.
- Florisene provides an effective level of iron to correct dietary deficiencies.
- Florisene also provides a high level of the amino acid L-Lysine, which plays an important role in the absorption and utilisation of iron.
- Useful for women who eat little red meat (a high source of iron) and menstruating women, where the low iron intake is compounded by the monthly blood loss.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
When Florisene is taken at the recommended daily intake there will be a period of at least 12 weeks, and more commonly 16 weeks, before excessive hair shedding is reduced. Hair volume will from that point start to increase, but it takes several months for the hair to grow to a length that contributes to hair volume.
Further details are available in a free booklet available from Lamberts 'Understanding Hair Loss in Women' at www.florisene.co.uk
. For more information customers can contact the Helpline on 01892 554347.
Directions for Use:
Please carefully read the enclosed leaflet before use.
Florisene tablets should be swallowed whole with water, half to one hour before food or on an empty stomach. Take 1 tablet daily to help maintain normal hair growth.
It can take up to 6 months or longer to see the full benefits.
Florisene contains iron and a small proportion of people who are unusually sensitive may experience some minor digestive disturbance such as nausea. This generally disappears, but should it persist, then take Florisene with a 'light' meal. Some individuals may also notice a darkening of the stools.
- Other iron containing supplements should not be taken whilst taking Florisene®.
- Food supplements should not replace a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed stated dose.
- If pregnant, breast feeding, or if planning to become pregnant, consult a doctor before taking.
- Do not take with oral antibiotics.
- Florisene should not be taken within 2 hours of taking any medication, including indigestion remedies.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
L-Lysine Hydrochloride, Calcium Carbonate, Cellulose, Iron (Ferrous Fumarate), Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Acetylated Monoglycerides, Colours: Iron Oxide & Titanium Dioxide), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Crosslinked Cellulose Gum, Stearic Acid, Biotin Selenium (Sodium Selenite), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).
|Nutritional Information||Per Tablet||%NRV*|
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value