provides 150mg per tablet of pure, highly bioavailable magnesium in citrate form. In tests comparing MagAsorb with two other commonly used magnesium compounds, the absorption of MagAsorb in the body was far superior.
According to official data, 72% of women and 42% of men in the UK fail to consume sufficient dietary magnesium. The effects of magnesium insufficiency are wide-ranging and include the occurrence of muscle cramps, fatigue and many symptoms of premenstrual syndrome.
This important mineral is essential for bone growth and the proper functioning of nerves and muscles, especially those of the heart and lungs. A magnesium supplement is the ideal way to safeguard against a deficiency and bolster body stores, provided that the supplement contains a good level of the mineral and that it is in a form, which the body can easily absorb and utilise.
- 180 tablets.
- A white coated tablet.
- Each tablet contains 150mg Magnesium (as Citrate).
- Supports bone growth.
- Aids the functioning of nerves and muscles.
- Can reduce levels of tiredness.
- Helps prevent and treat magnesium deficiencies.
- Superior absorption.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Lamberts MagAsorb is also available in a 60 capsules
Direction for Use:
1 to 3 tablets daily with a meal, or as directed by a practitioner or pharmacist.
Less than 1 hour.
- To be taken on the advice of a practitioner or pharmacist only.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Over 400mg of magnesium may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals.
- Food supplements should not replace a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Keep away from children.
Magnesium Citrate, Modified Starch, Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Stearic Acid, Crosslinked Cellulose Gum, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerin), Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate.