Nicorette Invisi patches 25mg nicotine - step 1
Nicorette invisi 25mg patch is used to relieve and/or prevent withdrawal symptoms and reduce the cravings you get when you try to stop smoking or when cutting down the number of cigarettes you smoke. It provides a safer alternative to smoking for both the individual and those around them.
Ideally you should aim to stop smoking. However nicorette invisi patch can be used in a number of different ways, either to completely replace all your cigarettes, or if you do not feel ready to stop smoking completely, to replace certain cigarettes and therefore help you to cut down the number of cigarettes you smoke. It may also help increase your motivation to quit.
Nicorette patches help you to overcome your urge to smoke
- Only to be used with other invisi patch products.
- Suitable for adults and children 12 years and over.
- Most smokers should start on 25 mg.
- Lighter smokers (less than 10 cigarettes per day) are recommended to start on the lower dose 15 mg.
- Apply the patch to a clean, dry area of skin in the morning and remove the patch 16 hours later.
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before starting to use the product.
You are more likely to quit smoking when using Nicotine patches with help from your pharmacist or doctor.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse for advice before using this product.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
This pack contains fourteen 22.5 cm2 transdermal patches, each containing Nicotine 1.75 mg/cm2 (once-daily patch for application to the skin, releasing 25 mg over 16 hours)
Other ingredients are:
Medium-Chain Triglycerides, Basic Butylated Methacrylate Copolymer, Polyethylenterephthalate Film (PET), Acrylic Adhesive Solution, Potassium Hydroxide, Croscarmellose Sodium, Aluminium Acetylacetonate, Siliconised PET Release Liner with Aluminised Single Side, Printing Inks