The only insecticidal product that kills head lice and their eggs in 10 minutes!
Lyclear Creme Rinse Twin Pack is a clinically proven insecticidal cream for the treatment of head lice infestations. The creme rinse contains the active ingredient Permethrin which is an effective insecticide that clears head lice
and their eggs.
Lyclear Creme Rinse is the only insecticidal product to eradicate the lice and their eggs in just 10 minutes.
- A light orange coloured cream.
- Two 59ml bottles.
- Two treatments.
- Clinically proven to be effective in just 10 minutes!
- Contains Permethrin 1% w/w.
- Includes a fine toothed plastic comb.
- Pleasant smelling.
- Easy to use.
- Suitable for asthmatics.
Lyclear Creme Rinse is suitable for anyone over the age of 6 months and does not need to be left on over night because it has a treatment time of just 10 minutes. The active ingredient in Lyclear Creme Rinse, Permethrin, belongs to a group of medicines called pyrethroids which are anti-parasite agents. Included in the Lyclear Creme Rinse pack is a instruction leaflet and a fine toothed comb that can be used to remove the lice and eggs after treatment.
How to use Lyclear Cream Rinse:
Precautions, Cautions and Warnings:
- Shampoo hair with a mild, non-conditioning shampoo, rinse thoroughly and then towel dry.
- Shake bottle thoroughly, apply sufficient Lyclear Creme Rinse to saturate the hair and scalp, particularly behind the ears and around the nape of the neck. It is advisable to use the whole bottle.
- Leave on hair for 10 minutes, then rinse.
- After final rinse and while the hair is still wet, use the fine toothed comb to remove any lice and their eggs.
Take special care with Lyclear Creme Rinse if:
- Always read the label and follow instructions.
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Not recommended for children under 6 months except under medical supervision.
- For external use only.
- Do not spray in the eyes, ears, nose or mouth.
- Do not apply to broken or sensitive skin.
- If accidental contact does occur, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
- You are nursing staff who routinely use Lyclear Creme Rinse. You may wish to wear gloves to avoid possible irritation to the hands.
- You are asthmatic - Lyclear Creme Rinse may be used as normal with asthmatics, however talk to your doctor or pharmacist before commencing treatment if you have any particular concerns.
- You are treating children - Lyclear Creme Rinse is for external use only and is only suitable for use in adults and children over 6 months of age. Children should be supervised during use. The use of Lyclear Creme Rinse in children below the age of 6 months should only be on the advice of a doctor.
Head lice treatments will not prevent an individual from catching head lice again. Therefore, if a friend or family member has lice without knowing, it is likely they will be passed around again and again. That is why contact tracing is very important.If one member of the family needs treatment, it is important to check the rest of the family and treat them if live lice are found.
Permethrin 1 % w/w, 20% w/w isopropanol, stearolkonium chloride, cetyl alcohol, ceteth-1 0 (polyoxyll 0 cetyl ether), hydroxyethylcellulose, hydlolysed animal protein, methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E2l8), balsam fir canada, propyl parohydroxybenzoate (E216), fragrance 06.070, propylene glycol, sunset yellow (E110), anhydrous citric acid and purified water.