Hedrin 4% Lotion Spray (120ml)
Product code: 3394814
Clinically proven to kill head lice and their eggs.
Hedrin 4% Lotion Spray is a liquid lotion for the eradication of head lice and eggs. It contains Dimeticone, a silicone oil that smothers lice and kills them by dehydration or suffocation. The lotion can safely be used as often as required without the lice developing resistance.
- A clear liquid lotion.
- No nasty odour.
- Skin friendly, no nasty pesticides.
- With a spray applicator for easier application.
- Easy to apply, gets to those difficult areas.
- Clinically proven to kill head lice and eggs.
- Hedrin Lotion may be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Suitable for adults and children 6 months and over.
In some cases head lice have become resistant to many existing treatments which may result in infestations within schools and communities taking longer to eradicate.
However, because Hedrin works in a purely physical way, resistance is not a factor and efficacy is not diminished. Hedrin contains the active ingredient Dimeticone
, which kills the head lice in a innovative way. Instead of using conventional insecticides Hedrin's active ingredient encapsulates the lice and prevents them from functioning. Another bonus with using Dimeticone is that the lice do not build up a resistance to it.
If a member of the family or a friend has live head lice, check all the other family members and friends and treat all other cases of live head lice which are discovered at the same time. If a friend or family member has lice without knowing, it is likely they will be passed around again and again so contact tracing is very important.How to use Hedrin 4% Lotion Spray:
Precautions, Cautions and Warnings:
- Cover shoulders with a towel and apply to DRY hair.
- Hold the spray about 10cm from the hair and spray evenly over the whole head until the hair is saturated.
- Use your fingers or a comb to spread the lotion evenly from roots to tips.
- Leave on for at least 8 hours or overnight, allowing the hair to dry naturally.
- Wash hair with normal shampoo, rinse thoroughly with water and dry.
- Apply Hedrin again after 7 days to deal with any lice which may have hatched during that time.
- Failure to repeat the treatment may result in the return of louse infestation.
- If a member of the family has live head lice, check all family members and treat accordingly.
|Keep hair away from sources of ignition, especially naked flames and burning cigarettes, whilst being treated Hedrin. Treated hair can readily burn if ignited.|
- Always read the label and follow instructions.
- Do not use Hedrin if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- For external use only.
- Children under 6 months should only be treated under medical supervision.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- If solution comes in contact with eyes, flush with plenty of water immediately.
- Hedrin Once Spray Gel is slippery, take care when using.
Dimeticone 4% w/w and Cyclomethicone 5.