Kelo-cote UV Gel SPF 30 15g
is specially designed to protect new and old scars from the aggravating effects of the sun by preventing sun-induced redness
while improving overall appearance. Kelo-cote UV Gel
patented silicone technology is clinically proven to flatten, soften and smooth scars, as well as relieve associated redness, itching and pain. The unique technology allows the gel to self-dry and form a flexible, breathable, waterproof layer that binds to the outer layer of the skin, providing hydration and protection to the site of the scar.
Kelo-cote SPF 30 UV Gel
- Protects new and old scars from the aggravating effects of the sun.
- Improves overall appearance of scars.
- Hydrates and protects the scar site.
- Clinically proven to flatten, soften and smooth scars.
- Ensures the optimal healing environment for all scars.
is ideal for use on the face, neck, hands, chest or any other area exposed to the sun. It can also be used on the joints, hairy areas and large scar areas such as those caused by burns or major trauma. The high levels of UV protection combined with the patented silicone technology, ensures an optimal healing environment for all scars. The unique blend of protective and treatment ingredients in one tube offers the convenience of a single application and promotes an aesthetic scar outcome.
Polysiloxanes, Silicon Dioxide, Isopropyl Myristate.
Directions for Use:
- Ensure that affected area is clean and dry.
- Apply Kelo-cote UV Gel evenly in a thin layer twice daily, 30 minutes before sun exposure.
- Once dry, cosmetics may be applied.
- Consult a doctor before using on children under 6 months of age.
- For external use only.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes, mucous membranes, third degree burns and open wounds.
- Should not be used on dermatological conditions that disrupt the integrity of the skin.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult your physician.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store below 25C.