No more uncomfortable eye drops! Treat dry eyes with Eye Logic metered spray to deliver lasting relief...
About Eye Logic
Eye Logic relieves the symptoms of dry eyes such as burning or dryness, tiredness, a gritty feeling and sensitivity to light. Many of these symptoms are associated with the use of computer screens, air conditioning, pollution, smoke, UV sunlight, driving, contact lenses or laser eye surgery.
How it works: Eye Logic
spray stablises the lipid layer of the dry eye improving lubrication of the eyes and eyelids.
Key Benefits of Eye Logic:
- The special liposome content provides immediate comfort and relief - the eyelid is made soft and moist.
- Can be used with and whilst wearing contact lenses.
- Can be used whilst wearing make-up*.
- Vision is clear immediately after use.
- Easily and hygienically applied via a spray onto the CLOSED eyelid. The Eye Logic will travel down the eyelashes and eyelid margin, and into the eye. There is no need to try to hold the eye open to apply drops etc, which is great if you are squeamish about your eyes!
- Long 3 year shelf life.
- Bottle can be shared by multiple users since no cross-contamination takes place.
- Eye Logic 10ml spray contains 100 metered doses.
How to use Eye Logic:
- Spray 1-2 times on the CLOSED eyelids. Can be applied up to 3 or 4 times a day.
- Keep dispenser around 10cm away from the closed eye.
- * If necessary, Eye Logic may be applied whilst wearing eye make-up. In this case only one spray should be applied around 20cm away from the eye.
- May be used on a continual daily basis.
Eye Logic should not be used simultaneously with any other medical eye preparation. Should your doctor prescribe you eye medicine other than Clarymist, please allow an interval of 10 minutes between the two applications.
More about Eye Logic
Why is Eye Logic better than just saline/water etc?
As well as moistening the eyes with sterile water, Eye Logic also contains phospholipids, which are a key component of tears. These phosopholipids are oily and thus help lubricate and protect the eyes and eyelids. Whereas saline drops will eventually evaporate, the ingredients in Eye Logic form an oily film which lasts longer and feels comfortable!
Carry Eye Logic around with you in your pocket or handbag for instant soothing eye relief on the go!
Soy lecithin 1.0% • Sodium chloride 0.8% • Ethanol 0.8% • Phenoxyethanol 0.5% • Vitamin A palmitate 0.025% • Vitamin E (tocopherol) 0.002% • Water for injection • ad 100.