Aptamil Lactose Free From Birth 400g
Lactose free food for the dietary management of lactose intolerance, suitable from birth. Aptamil Lactose Free is specially formulated for infants with lactose or sucrose intolerance or those suffering from diarrhoea, bloating or wind caused by temporary lactose intolerance. A nutritionally complete formula, Use it to feed your baby as a sole source of nutrition from birth and as part of a weaning diet from 6 months to 1 year.
Directions for Use:
- Lactose, sucrose & gluten free.
- Contains LCPs (Omega 3 & 6).
- Enriched with iron.
- For the dietary management of lactose intolerance.
Preparing your baby's feed. Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill. Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers instructions. Boil 1 litre of fresh water. Leave kettle to cool for no longer than 30 mins. Measure the required amount of water into a sterilised bottle, be careful of scalding. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water. Using the scoop provided level off the powder with a clean knife. Do not press/heap the powder. Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful. Cap the bottle and shake vigorously for 25 seconds to dissolve the powder. Remove cap and replace with a sterilised teat. Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.
Feeding guide 0-12 months
Important: Always use the scoop provided, please note the colour of the scoop may change from time to time. Do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of feeds with your baby's teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay. Ask your healthcare professional or dentist for advice. Make sure your baby's teeth are cleaned after the last feed night.
Make up each feed as required. For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds and always discard unfinished feeds as soon as possible, and always within 2 hours. Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
- Approx. age: Birth; Approx. weight: 3.5kg, 7.5lb; No. of feeds per 24 hours: 6; No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop = 4.3g): 3; Quantity of water per feed: 90ml, 3fl oz
- Approx. age: 2 weeks; Approx. weight: 4.0kg, 8.8lb; No. of feeds per 24 hours: 6; No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop = 4.3g): 4; Quantity of water per feed: 120ml, 4fl oz
- Approx. age: 2 mths; Approx. weight: 5.0kg, 11.0lb; No. of feeds per 24 hours: 5; No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop = 4.3g): 6; Quantity of water per feed: 180ml, 6fl oz
- Approx. age: 4 mths; Approx. weight: 6.5kg, 14.5lb; No. of feeds per 24 hours: 5; No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop = 4.3g): 7; Quantity of water per feed: 210ml, 7fl oz
- Approx. age: 6 mths*; Approx. weight: 7.5kg, 16.5lb; No. of feeds per 24 hours: 4; No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop = 4.3g): 8; Quantity of water per feed: 240ml, 8fl oz
- Approx. age: 7-12 mths; Approx. weight: -kg, -lb; No. of feeds per 24 hours: 3; No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop = 4.3g): 7; Quantity of water per feed: 210 ml, 7 fl oz
*Assumes weaning at 6 months. Your baby may need more or less than the feeding guide above. This information is given as a guide only as each baby is an individual.
Store in a cool dry place. Do not refrigerate. Use powder within 4 weeks of opening.
Glucose Syrup, Vegetable Oils, Caseinate (Milk), Sodium Citrate, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Hydrogen Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Fish Oil, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), L-Cysteine Hydrochloride, Choline Chloride, Vitamin C, Taurine, L-Tryptophan, Inositol, Ferrous Sulphate, Vitamin E, Zinc Sulphate, Uridine 5' -Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Cytidine 5' -Monophosphate, L-Carnitine, Adenosine 5' -Monophosphate, Inosine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Nicotinamide, Pantothenic Acid, Guanosine 5' -Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Biotin, Vitamin A, Copper Sulphate, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulphate, Riboflavin, Vitamin B12, Thiamin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B6, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K1, Sodium Selenite.