Aptamil 2 Hungry Baby Milk 900g
is designed to help delay the early onset of weaning, if your baby is not being breastfed or you are combination feeding.
- For hungrier babies.
- Halal approved.
- Unique GOS/FOS blend (0.8g/100ml)
- Nutritionally complete formula for bottlefed babies, suitable from birth onwards.
is specially formulated with casein proteins, which helps to make your baby feel fuller for longer. Hungry Baby Milk also contains a unique blend of GOS/FOS prebiotics, together with long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (LCPs), antioxidants and nucleotides. Since babies are unable to produce enough LCPs for their daily needs, Aptamil 2 has them included to ensure bottlefed babies aren't deprived.
Lactose, skimmed milk, vegetable oils, galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS), fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), calcium carbonate, fish oil, l-cysteine hydrochloride, vitamin C, choline chloride, emulsifier (soya lecithin), taurine, ferrous sulphate, inositol, uridine-5-monophosphate sodium salt, cytidine-5-monophosphate, vitamin E, zinc sulphate, adenosine-5-monophosphate, inosine-5-monophosphate sodium salt, nicotinamide, guanosine-5-monophosphate sodium salt, pantothenic acid, folic acid, copper sulphate, vitamin A, biotin, vitamin B12, thiamin, l-carnitine, vitamin D3, vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, potassium iodide, vitamin K1, sodium selenite. Contains: Milk, fish, soya.
Directions for Use:
- Wash hands and sterilise all untensils according to the manufacturers instructions.
- Boil freshly run water. Leave kettle to cool for 30 minutes. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Measure the required amount of water (refer to the feeding guide) into a sterilised beaker. Do not add powder to boiling water due to risk of scalding.
- Using the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built in leveller. Do not press/heap the powder.
- Add one scoop to every 30ml (1 fl oz) of boiled cooled water. Add the correct number of scoops to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful.
- Mix well (for 10 seconds) to dissolve powder. Replace lid on beaker.
- Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.
Make up each feed as required. For hygiene reasins, do not store made up feeds, discard unfinished feeds as soon as possible, and always within two hours.
heat feeds in the microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding. Never
add extra scoops or anything else to your baby's feed. Breastfeeding is best for babies. It is recommended that Aptamil Hungry Milk be used only on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietician, pharmacist or other professional responsible for maternal and child care.
When bottlefeeding do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of milk feeds with your baby's teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay. Ask you health professional or dentist for advice. Make sure your baby's teeth are cleaned after the last feed at night.
|Nutritional Information||Typical values per 100ml prepared feed|
|of which whey||0.3g|
|of which casein||1.3g|
|of which sugars||7.7g|
|of which lactose||7.4g|
|of which saturates||1.4g|
|of which unsaturates||1.7g|
|of which LCPs||18.2mg|
|of which Docosahexenoic acid||5.9mg|
|of which Arachidonic acid||10mg|
|Vitamin E||1.1mg α-TE|