Aptamil First Infant Milk Stage 1 800g New Formula
is a nutritionally complete formula, suitable from birth onwards if your baby
is not being breastfed or if you are combination feeding.
Aptamil Stage 1 First Milk
is nutritionally tailored with a unique blend of GOS/FOS prebiotics, special ingredients similar to those found in nature. Aptamil First also contains nucleotides and long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (Omega-3 LCPs). As babies cannot produce enough LCPs for their daily needs, these are included in Aptamil First to ensure bottle fed babies aren't missing out.
Aptamil 1 First Milk (From Birth)
- Contains LCPs (Omega 3 & 6).
- For combination feeding or if baby is not being breastfed.
- Contains a unique blend GOS/FOS prebiotics.
- Nutritionally tailored.
is stage one in an Aptamil
range that progresses with your baby's own development. This range includes First Milk, Hungry Milk, Follow-On Milk and Growing Up Milk. All Aptamil milks contain the unique blend of galacto-and fructo-oligosaccharides (GOS/FOS).
Directions for Use:
- Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to the manufacturers instructions.
- Boil freshly run water. Leave kettle to cool for 30 minutes. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Measure the required amount of water (refer to the feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle. Do not add powder to boiling water due to risk of scalding.
- Using the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built in leveller. Do not press/heap the powder.
- Add one scoop to every 30ml (1 fl oz) of boiled cooled water. Add the correct number of scoops to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful.
- Mix well (for 10 seconds) to dissolve powder. Replace lid on bottle.
- Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.
Make up each feed as required. For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds, discard unfinished feeds as soon as possible, and always within two hours.
- Do not heat formula in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
- Never add extra scoops or anything else to your baby's milk formula.
- Breastfeeding is best for babies. It is recommended that Aptamil First be used only on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietician, pharmacist, or other professional responsible for maternal and child care.
- When bottle-feeding do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of milk feeds with your baby's teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay.
- Ask your health professional or dentist for advice.
- Make sure your baby's teeth are cleaned after the last feed at night.
Lactose (from milk
), Vegetable Oil (palm oil, rapeseed oil, coconut oil, high oleic sunflower oil, sunflower oil), Whey Products (demineralised whey, whey concentrate) (from milk), Skimmed Milk, Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) (from milk), Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), Calcium Phosphate, Fish Oil, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Emulsifier (soy
lecithin), Oil from Mortierella Alpina, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin C, Magnesium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Inositol, Ferrous Sulphate, zinc Sulphate, Cytidine 5'-monophosphate, Uridine 5'-monophosphate Sodium Salt, Vitamin E, Adenosine 5'-monophosphate, Inosine 5'-monophosphate Sodium Salt, L-carnitine, Nicotinamide, Guanosine 5'-monophosphate Sdium Salt, Calcium Carbonate, L-tryptophan, Pantothenic Acid, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A, Thiamin, Vitamin D3, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Manganese Sulphate, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K1, Sodium Selenite, Biotin, Vitamin B12.
|Nutritional Information||Typical values per 100ml prepared feed|
|of which Whey||0.66g|
|of which Casein||0.66g|
|of which sugars||7.2g|
|of which lactose||6.9g|
|of which saturates||1.5g|
|of which unsaturates||1.9g|
|of which LCPs||0.025g|
|-Arachidonic Acid (AA)||0.011g|
|-Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||0.010g|
|Vitamin E||1.1mg α-TE|