Sanatogen Mum To Be - A Multivitamin For Pre-Conception Until Post-Pregnancy
18 Vitamins and Minerals including Folic Acid. The Sanatogen pregnancy range has been specially formulated for the needs of women at every stage of their pregnancy - from before conception to post pregnancy. Helps boost immunity, baby development and energy release.
Sanatogen Mum To Be are:
• gluten free. • lactose free. • yeast free. • free from artificial sweeteners....and are suitable for vegetarians.
Why Should I Take Sanatogen Mum To Be?
Sanatogen Mother To Be is a multivitamin and multi-mineral food supplement, which provides essential nutrients needed before and during pregnancy, including the recommended daily amount of Folic Acid. Folic Acid is necessary and important for the normal development of your baby's developing neural tube (part of the nervous system).
Sanatogen Mum To Be - For Use When:
Planning your pregnancy - supplementation around the time of conception may help maintain the health of mother and baby.
The formulation contains the recommended daily amount of Folic Acid, as well as 17 other essential vitamins and minerals to help the healthy growth of your baby and keep you healthy too.
Sanatogen Mother To Be can also be used during this nutritionally demanding time, as it contains essential nutrients to help keep you and your new baby healthy.
- Take one tablet per day with your main meal.
- You can start taking Sanatogen Mother To Be at any point during your pregnancy, but it can help your baby's development if you take this product 3 months prior to and whilst trying to conceive.
- Taking more than the recommended daily intake may be harmful.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose.
- Keep out of reach and sight of young children.
- This product contains Iron ehich is harmful to young children it taken in excess.
- Should not be used as a substitute for a varied, well-balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Dicalcium phosphate, Magnesium oxide, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Cellulose, Ferrous fumarate, Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, Niacin (nicotinamide), Vitamin E (DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate), Silicon dioxide, Pantothenic acid (calcium pantothenate), Zinc oxide, Maltodextrin, Modified maize starch, Colours (titanium dioxide, iron oxides), Talc, Mannitol, Manganese sulphate, Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), Glycerol, Cross-linked sodium carboxymethylcellulose, Magnesium stearate, Copper sulphate, Acacia, Sugar (sucrose), Thiamin (thiamine mononitrate), Riboflavin, Maize starch, Folic acid (pteroylmonoglutamic acid), Triglycerides, Biotin, Vitamin D (cholecalciferol), Antioxidant (tocopherol), Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin).
|Nutritional Information: ||Per Tablet:||%NRV|
|Vitamin E||10mg α-TE||83|
|Vitamin B1||1.6mg||145||Vitamin B2||1.8mg||129|