Lamberts Natural Form Vitamin E protects every cell in the body from free radicals through its antioxidant properties and this protective role has put vitamin E at the centre of worldwide research. Studies indicate that it may help maintain health of the heart by protecting polyunsaturated fats in the body from being oxidised into saturated fats and so protect all membranes including those in the lungs and blood vessels. Vitamin E is also recommended during the menopause and to maintain a healthy reproductive system and healthy skin.
- A soft capsule.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- A free radical scavenger; protects every cell in the human body.
- May help to maintain a healthy heart and lungs.
- Recommended for menopausal women; may help with hot flushes and vaginal dryness.
- Recommended for maintaining healthy skin; due to its properties vitamin E can help with the treatment of skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis etc.
- Recommended to maintain a healthy reproductive system; studies suggest that vitamin E is important for sperm production and overall vaginal health in women.
Lamberts vitamin E capsules present Vitamin E in its natural form of d-alpha-tocopherol, which is how it occurs in foodstuffs such as nuts and vegetable oils. It is in the form d-alpha-tocopherol that vitamin E is easily absorbed. The vitamin E used in Lamberts supplements is naturally sourced from vegetable oil.
Lamberts Natural Form Vitamin E (referred to as 'd-alpha tocopherol') has been shown scientifically to possess twice the potency of its synthetic counterpart (dl-alpha tocopherol) and has been hailed by many researchers as on the most important dietary antioxidants known to man.
1 to 2 capsules daily.
Less than 30 minutes.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Hypertensive persons supplementing with vitamin E should commence on a low amount of i.u and gradually increase the amount under a practioners supervision. Those using prescription blood thinning medication (anticoagulants) or aspirin should consults their doctor before using vitamin E supplements.
Vitamin E (in the natural d-alpha form) 268mg (400iu). Encapsulated with: Capsule Shell (Modified Starch, Glycerol, Gelling Agent: Carageenan, Acidity Regulator: DiSodium Phosphate) Sunflower Seed Oil.