Glucosamine QVC is a unique formula developed by Lamberts to provide a full 1000mg glucosamine sulphate 2KCI, with the added advantage of cider vinegar and quercetin. All important ingredients useful for joint care and maintaining joint mobility and health.
- A yellow oval coated tablet.
- 120 tablets.
- Full strength glucosamine sulphate.
- Helps maintain healthy joints.
- Can be taken to protect and preserve existing joint health.
- Contains Quercetin,a potent antioxidant.
Each ingredient has been selected based on their different but complimentary functions.
- Glucosamine sulphate: The highest grade used in this formula is very close to the profile of naturally occurring glucosamine created by the human body. An important component of joint cartilage.
- Quercetin: A potent bioflavonoid found in several different fruits; especially apples. Many human studies have reflected its importance in joint health.
- Cider vinegar: This has been used for centuries for various health reasons including joint health. It contains natural anti-bacterial properties and trace elements.
Glucosamine is essential for maintaining healthy cartilage, the smooth tissue that lines the surfaces of bones and joints. There are no edible food sources of glucosamine, so when our bodies fail to manufacture sufficient natural glucosamine, supplementation is useful to help maintain joint mobility. Cider vinegar has been used for centuries for numerous health reasons including joint health and this product provides the equivalent of a dessertspoon of cider vinegar per tablet
1 to 2 tablets daily.
Glucosmaine Sulphate 2KCI is a pure compound derived from shellfish.
Less than 1 hour.
This product is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
Ingredients per tablet:
Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCI 1000mg providing Glucosamine Sulphate 750mg, apple Cider Vinegar Powder 100mg, Quercetin 25mg. Tableted with: Cellulose, Modified Starch, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Colours: Titanium Dioxide & Iron Oxide), Calcium Carbonate, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate.