Daktarin Antifungal Cream
Daktarin cream is used for fungal infections and associated bacterial infections of the skin and nails.
How does Daktarin Cream work?
- Daktarin cream contains Miconazole nitrate 2% w/w.
- Use Daktarin Cream to treat infections such as Athlete's Foot, Dhobie Itch, Intertigo and infected nappy rash, and also Ringworm
- Areas where Daktarin Cream can be used include: Hands, Nails, Feet, Outer Ear, Scalp, Trunk and Groin.
- The moisturising properties in Daktarin also help to soothe cracked and red skin.
The active ingredient in Daktarin Cream is called Miconazole nitrate. Miconazole nitrate destroys the fungus and also can kill some of the associated bacteria that might be present.
Infected skin - Apply twice a day
Infected nails - Apply once or twice a day
Continue treatment for 7 days (skin infections) or 10 days (nail infections) after all the symptoms have cleared.
This Daktarin Cream CAN be used by adults and children of all ages.
- Talk to your doctor first if you take oral anticoagulants such as warfarin, pregnant or breast feeding.
- Do not let this Daktarin Cream get into your eyes.
- Be sure to read the enclosed leaflet fully before use.
Miconazole nitrate 2% w/w • PEG-6 • PEG-32 • Glycol Stearate • Oleol Macroglycerides • Liquid Paraffin • E210 • E320 • Water.