Clotrimazole Cream BP 1% w/wUsed to treat skin infections caused by fungi.
Use this cream to treat Athlete's Foot
, fungal nappy rash
, infections in the breast fold (intertrigo
) and external thrush
symptoms in men and women.
Clotrimazole is an antifungal
How to use Clotrimazole cream
Apply the cream to affected area 2-3 times a day for 2 weeks. In severe cases (such as Athlete's Foot) cream may need to be applied for up to 4 weeks. Also when treating Athlete's Foot, ensure the area is clean and dry before treatment (particularly in-between the toes). Continue to keep infected areas clean whilst using this treatment.
After a few days of use, soreness and itching
should reduce. Redness and cracked or scaly skin may take more time to heal.
- Do not use this cream whilst pregnant or breast feeding.
- Contains alcohol and steryl alcohol.
- When using Clotrimazole on the vulva or penis along with contraceptives such as condoms and diaphragms, it is recommended to use alternative methods of contraception for at least 5 days after treatment.
- For external use only. Do not use in the mouth.
- If symptoms do not improve after 4 weeks please consult your doctor.
Clotrimazole 1% BP, sorbitan sterate, Polysorbate 60, cetyl esters wax, steraryl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, 2-octyldodecanol, benzyl alcohol, water.
Please Note: All generic products may change manufacturer from time-to-time so the packaging may not be as displayed above.