Wellman Hairfollic Man Tablets
have been designed to help maintain normal hair & it's growth. Certain factors such as age, stress, diet, hair styling and lifestyle, can all contribute to affect a man's rate of hair growth and the overall condition the hair.
- 60 Bio-active tablets.
- Scientifically advanced formula.
- To help maintain existing hair growth and healthy hair follicles.
- Contains 30 nutrients including L-Cystine, L-Methionine, Biotin and Micronutrients.
- Also contains exclusive Keratone Amino-lignan complex to help maintain healthy hair.
- No artificial colours or preservatives.
- Free from gluten, salt and yeast.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Recognising the concerns many men have about hair growth, each Wellman Hairfollic Man Tablet contains 30 bio-active ingredients including specific nutrients, vitamins and minerals which are designed to help support the maintenance of normal hair and all round health. Hairfollic delivers its benefits via the bloodstream directly to the hair roots and has been formulated on the basis of scientific research.
Wellman Hairfollic Man
contains a special ingredient known as Keratone. This proprietary amino-lignan complex consists of amino acids, plant derived lignans and proanthocyanidins.
Hair Follicle Metabolism
- Proanthocyanidins: from red grape extract.
- L-Lysine and N-Acetyl-Cysteine: an important amino acid.
- L-Cystine: an amino acid of cystine, integral to the bonding of the keratin in the hair.
- L-Methionine: 1 of 10 important amino acids that participates in a wide range of biochemical reactions.
- Myo Inositol and Choline:A constituent of lecithin in cell membranes.
- Standardised Lignan Extract: lignans (including the special compound Secoisolariciresionol Diglucoside) which play an important role in the conversion of testosterone to Dihydrotestosterone (DHT).
Hair follicles are highly active and have demanding metabolic requirements for specific nutrients oxygen and energy. These specific requirements help with the process of protein synthesis for hair growth and the production of scalp oils. To maintain healthy hair growth and the condition of the hair and scalp, essential levels of nutrients must met. The male body hormone balance including testosterone, can also influence hair follicle metabolism.
Other key hair nutrients found in Vitabiotics Wellman Hairfollic Man include:
Directions for Use:
- Copper: To help normal hair pigmentation.
- Vitamin B-complex and Iron: For normal red blood cell formation.
- Biotin, Zinc and Selenium: that contribute to the maintenance of normal hair.
- Iodine: For normal thyroid function and the production of thyroid hormones.
- Magnesium: To assist with the process of protein synthesis for hair growth and the production of scalp oils.
Take 2 to 3 Wellman Hairfollic Man Tablets per day with your main meal. Swallow with a glass of water or a cold drink. Do not chew. Hairfollic Man
can be continued for as long as required.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake.
- Do not take on an empty stomach.
- Seek professional advice before using if you are under medical supervision or suffer from food allergies.
- This product contains iron which if taken in excess may be harmful to young children.
- Wellman Tricologic Man must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Bulking Agent: Maltodextrin, Tablet Binders (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Gum Acacia), Choline (as Bitartrate), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Standardised Lignan Extract, Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Salt), Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose, Natural Source Colours [Iron Oxides], Glycerol), Vitamin E Natural Source (as D Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate), Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Sulphate, L-Lysine, L-Cystine, L-Methionine, Inositol (as Myoinositol), N-Acetyl Cysteine, Niacin (Nicontinamide), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCI), Silicon Dioxide (Flow Agent), Para Amino Benzoic Acid, Lubricants: Stearic Acid and Magnesium Stearate, Ferrous Fumarate, Thiamine (Vitamin B1 Mononitrate), Natural Mixed Carotenoids (Betacarotene, Carriers (Starch, Isomalt, Tricalcium Phosphate), DL-Alpha Tocopherol, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Ascorbate), Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 ([Carriers: Acacia Sucrose, Corn Starch, Medium Chain Triglycerides, DL-Alpha Tocopherol] Cholecalciferol Prep.), Proanthocyanidins (Grape Seed Extract), Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Folacin (as Folic Acid), Sodium Selenate, Chromium Trichloride, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).