Veet Face Precision Wax Strips contain a new gel formula with Easy-Gelwax technology which easily grip the shortest hairs and not the skin. As well as Specially formulated Shea Butter, known for its moisturising properties and fragranced with Acai berry to suit normal skin. The strip is designed to allow precise application so it's ideal for small and delicate areas like your upper lip, cheeks and chin.
- Normal Skin.
- Easier to remove even the shortest hairs.
- For up to 28 days of smoothness.
- For Upper lip, Cheeks, Chin.
You can achieve great results in just 4 easy steps.
1. Separate the two double strips following the the precut line, take one and careful peel the strips apart using the outwards rounded tabs.
2. Hair grows down and to the left and right, so wax the two sides separately. With the curved tab pointing in the direction your hair grows, place a strip on one half of your upper lip and rub repeatedly in the direction your hair grows (away from the nose).
3. Hold your skin taut. Grasp the tab, and pull the strip back on itself as quickly as you can, against the direction the hair grows. Pull the strip back in one swift motion, close to the skin rather than away from it.
4. After waxing, clean away any wax left on your skin with a perfect finish wipe.
Retain outer pack.
Read and follow all precautions and directions before use.
Suitable for use on upper lip, cheeks and chin.
Not suitable for use on the rest of the face, head, ears, around the anus, genitals and nipples or any other body parts.
Do not use on on cold sores, varicose veins, scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin or on skin that has had an adverse reaction to waxes in the past.
Always leave 72 hours between hair removal sessions.
Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if you suffer from any skin related disorder.
Waxing is not suitable for the elderly or people taking oral retinoids.
If you have not been waxed before we recommend starting by removing hair from the legs. Only when you have experience then progress to the sensitive areas of the face. Before use, make sure your skin is dry, non-irritated and free from creams, oils or deodorant.
Before every use, test your skin reaction by applying and removing the product to a small part of the area that you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction, continue to use. If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the product immediately using the back of a used strip, Perfect Finnish wipe or baby oil and then rinse thoroughly with cold water. If a burning sensation persists, seek medical advice.
Do not wax over the same place more than once. Skin may be sensitive for a short time after use, so avoid scratching.
After use we recommend waiting 24 hours before using any perfumed product, using artificial tanning equipment, swimming or sunbathing. If you run out of Perfect Finish wipes, you can use baby oil. Do not use water, soap or alcohol to remove the wax.
Keep out of the reach of children.
In case of ingestion, seek medical advice immediately and show outer pack.
Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Waxing is suitable for pregnant women but may cause bruising. Store any remaining strips in a cool, dry place.
In this pack:
10x2 wax strips.
4 perfect finish wipes
Hydrogenated Stylene/Methyl Styrene/Indene Copolymer, Paraffinum Liquidum, Sillica, Polyethylene, Parfum, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Limonene, CI 77891, CI 15850.
Paraffinum Luiquidum, Hexyldecyl Stearate, Parfum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Limonene, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil.