ThermaCare Heatwraps - Advanced Back Pain Relief (2)
Product code: 3151677
2 lower back and hip, air-activated heatwraps. ThermaCare is clinically proven to provide therapeutic muscle penetrating heat and long lasting pain relief for up to 16 hours. Thats up to 8 hours while you wear it, plus up to an additional 8 hours after you take it off. ThermaCare provides powerful, drug free pain relief associated with: muscle tension, overexertion, sprains, strains and arthritis. Suitable for sufferers of chronic and occasional pain. The constant heat provided by ThermaCare increases blood flow to tissues, giving analgesic effects which last even after the wrap has been removed. As muscles relax, more oxygen is provided to the damaged tissues, helping to restore aching muscles.
Instructions for use:
- ThermaCare provides powerful, drug free pain relief.
- ThermaCare improves flexibility to help you move more freely.
Tear open pouch just before use. place over pain area with darker discs towards skin. Wear for 8 hours, to get up to 16 hours pain relief. It may take up to 30 minutes for ThermaCare to reach its therapeutic temperature.
Stop use and consult your doctor if:
- If 55 or older, wear over a layer of clothing.
- Do not use for more than 8 hours in a 24 hour period.
- Do not place extra pressure on the wrap.
- If the wrap feels too hot, stop use or wear over a layer of clothing rather than directly against the skin.
DO NOT USE:
- You experience any discomfort, burning, swelling, rash or other changes in your skin that persist where the wrap is worn.
- After 7 days your pain gets worse or remains unchanged.
- With medicated topical ointments.
- On unhealthy, broken or damaged skin.
- On areas of bruising or swelling that have occurred in the last 48 hours.
- On areas of the body where you can't feel heat or with other forms of heat.
- On people who are unable to follow all the usage instructions or remove the wrap, including children, infants and some elderly.
- If cell contents leak and/or wrap is damaged or torn.