Lamisil AT 1% Spray
Product code: 2855500
Lamisil AT 1% Spray is an effective antifungal treatment for athlete's foot and jock itch
Lamisil AT 1% Spray is an antifungal treatment for athlete's foot (Tinea Pedis) and dhobie itch (jock itch, tinea cruris). It contains the active ingredient terbinafine hydrochloride, which when applied to the skin kills the fungi causing the problem.
Lamisil AT 1% Spray at a glance:
So, how can you tell you have any of these infections?
- A cutaneous spray containing the active ingredient terbinafine hydrochloride 1% w/w.
- For the treatment of athlete's foot (between the toes) and dhobie itch (jock itch).
- Provides effective, cooling relief for the itching, burning, cracking and scaling which accompanies these conditions.
- For adults and adolescents over 16 years.
- 15ml pump-action spray bottle.
- Athlete's foot occurs in between the toes. Jock Itch is found between the thighs, in the groin and skin folds; it can spread to the buttocks and the anus.
- Symptoms include itching, cracking, crusting, weeping, blisters and swelling. In severe cases, a secondary bacterial infection can develop within open, weeping cracks, causing great pain and inflammation. If you are suffering with a bacterial infection, take a look at our range of antiseptics for wound management.
- Cleanse and dry the affected areas before application.
- Apply to the affected skin and surrounding areas from a distance of 5 to 10 cm until it is wet.
- Apply the spray once a day for one week. If you stop using Lamisil before the recommended time, the infection is likely to return. To assist the treatment, be sure to keep the area clean. If these instructions are followed correctly, after one week the fungal infection should have cleared, although the damage to the skin can take up to 4 weeks to heal.
- Do not use Lamisil AT 1% Spray if you know you are sensitive/allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Do not use Lamisil if you are breast feeding.
- If you are pregnant, seek your doctors advice before use.
- Avoid contact with the face and eyes. Rinse immediately if any solution enters the eye.
- Avoid inhaling the product.
- Not recommended for children under 16 years.
1.0% Terbinafina Hydrochloride, Water, Ethanol, Propylene Glycol, Cetomacrogol 1000.