is an advanced food supplement of 24 nutrients
formulated for women who require additional support before sleeping, during and after the menopause
An optimal nutritional intake is essential for women during the menopause, regardless of whether they decide to take HRT. Menopace Night Tablets
combine all the benefits of the original Menopace tablet plus the additional support of 5-HTP
for 24 hour support.
- 30 Tablets.
- For women during and after the menopause, looking for additional support at night to help maintain quality of natural sleep.
- Includes 5-HTP, Soy Isoflavones, Hops and Chmomile for 24 hour support.
- Gluten free.
- No artificial colours or preservatives.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
The advanced formula in Menopace Night
provides comprehensive nutritional support to help maintain overall wellbeing. It is intended to be used in place
of Menopace Original, Plus or Calcium, not as an addition
Benefits of Menopace Night
- Bone Strength: Contains Magnesium, Manganese and Vitamin D3 to help maintain strong bones, bone mineralisation and the uptake of calcium.
- Healthy Heart: Contains Folic Acid and Vitamin B12 to maintain homocysteine levels, while antioxidants and natrual source Vitamin E support heart health.
- Skin: Collagen is a a key substance that forms part of the bone matrix and helps keep skin supple and taught. After the menopause Collagen production can significantly decline. Menopace Night includes Vitamin C and supporting nutrients to help the body in the formation of Collagen.
- Hormone Balance: Soy Isoflavones and Zinc are included for the synthesis of Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA), a precursor of the body's own hormone-like substances which help regulate changes in healthy hormone balance.
has been developed using the latest research to contain effective levels of vitamins and minerals, while avoiding excessive amounts in accordance with recognised safe upper levels for food supplements.
Directions for Use:
Bulking Agents: Microcystalline Cellulose and Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Disintegrants: Polyvinylpolypyrrolidone and Potato Starch, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin [Carrier: Dicalcium Phopsphate]), Chamomile Extract, Hops Extract, Soya Extract, Zinc Sulphate, Vitamin E (D Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Salt), Tablet Coating (Hydroxyproylmethylcellulose, Ehtyl Cellulose, Purified Talc, Natural Source Colours (Titanium Dioxide, Red Iron Oxide, Propylene Glycol]), Thiamin (Vitamin B1 Monoitrate), Lubricants: Stearic Acid, Purified Talc and Magenesium Stearate, Binders: Ethyl Cellulose and Polyvinylpyrrolidone, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Vitamin A (Acetate), 5-Hydroxytryptophan, Ferrous Fumarate, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCI), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol, Acacia, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol), Anti-Caking Agent: Silicon Dioxide, Riobflavin, Manganese Sulphate, Copper Sulphate, Folacin (as Folic Acid), Sodium Selenate, Chromium Trichloride, Potassium Iodide, Biotin.
Take one Menopace Night Tablet
per day after your evening meal. Swallow with a glass of water or a cold drink. Do not chew.
Keep Menopace Night
out of the reach and sight of children.
Store below 25C in a dry place.
Seek professional advice before using if you are under medical supervision or suffer from food allergies.Menopace Night
must not replace a varied and balanced diet.
This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to young children.