Dioralyte Blackcurrant Sachets 20
quickly and effectively replenishes the bodies water and salt levels depleted by diarrhoea. Simple and easy to take, it is suitable for the whole family with a great blackcurrant taste.
Directions for Use:
Please carefully read enclosed leaflet before use.
- 20 Sachets.
- Replenishes essential water and salt (sodium chloride) levels lost due to diarrhoea.
- Fast and effective.
- Blackcurrant flavour.
- Suitable for the whole family.
Preparing when ready to drink. Empty the appropriate dose into a glass and full with 200ml of water. Stir until powder is fully dissolved and colourless then drink. Always use fresh water or boiled and cooled water. If you are being sick drink in small sips.
If the mixture can not be taken at once, if can be refrigerated for up to 24 hours.
Do not mix with more or less than 200ml or with anything other than water.
If diarrhoea persists for more than 24-48 hours consult your doctor.
Adults & Elderly:
1-2 sachets after each loose bowel movement.
1 sachets after each loose bowel movement.
Babies up to 2 years old: To only be given under the guidance of a doctor.
Your doctor/pharmacist will advise you of the appropriate dose, commonly 1-1½ times their normal fluid intake. If they are being sick give 5-10ml every 5 minutes. Always use boiled and cooled water.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if:
- giving to a child under 2 years old.
- diarrhoea has persisted for more than 24-48 hours.
- you are on a low potassium or low dsodium diet.
- you have liver or kidney disease.
- you have diabetes.
- you are unsure if Dioralyte is right for you.
- Consult your doctor/pharmacist if you are taking or have taken any other medication including those sold without prescription and herbal medicals.
- If you are/might be/planning to be pregnant or breast-feeding consult your doctor/pharmacist before use.
- Consult your doctor if you have been told that you are sugar intolerant or can't digest some sugars.
- Do not take and consult a medical professional if are allergic or hypersensitive to any of the listed ingredients or have partially or fully blacked bowels.
- Discontinue use and seek immediate medical attention if you show signs of a allergic reaction.
- Store below 25°C.
Each sachet contains: glucose 3.56g, sodium chloride 470mg, potassium chloride 300mg, disodium hydrogen citrate 530mg.
Also contains: silicon dioxide, saccharin sodium, blackcurrant flavour.