Dentinox Infant Colic Drops
have been specially formulated to relieve the pain and discomfort caused by colic
, gripe and wind caused by trapped air in babies and young children. Just one 2.5ml dose during or after your baby's feed can help your child enjoy their meal without suffering later.
How do Dentinox Infant Colic Drops work?
- Dentinox Infant Colic Drops are suitable from birth onwards.
- For effective relief of the griping and discomfort caused by infant colic.
- Comes with syringe for accurate dosing.
- Pleasant tasting liquid, thick and cloudy white in appearance.
- Free from alcohol, lactose, gluten and aspartame.
Most babies will suffer from colic
at some point. With bouts of crying and fretful, sleepless nights, it can be stressful for both child and family. Babies take in air as they feed and it is this build-up of air in the intestines that is thought to be one of the causes of colic. Dentinox Infant Colic Drops contain the active ingredient, activated dimethicone. This is an 'anti-foaming agent'. It works by bringing together all small bubbles of air in the babies gut, to form larger bubbles that are easier to expel.
Directions for Use:
Please carefully read enclosed leaflet before use.
Each pack of Dentinox Infant Colic Drops contains a handy syringe for easy dosing and administration. The drops can be given either directly to your child from the syringe or added to your baby's bottle. One 2.5ml dose with or after a feed will help relieve the discomfort of trapped wind. Do not exceed more than 6 x 2.5ml doses in a 24-hr period.
If symptoms persist or worsen consult a medical professional.
Is it possible for a baby to overdose on Dentinox Infant Colic Drops?
The active ingredient, activated dimethicone, works locally in the gut, meaning that it is not absorbed into your baby's bloodstream. It is highly unlikely for a child to overdose on the treatment, however, if your child looks unwell after taking the medicine, you should always contact the doctor.
- Do not give to babies being treated for a thyroid disorder or who may be allergic/hypersensitive to any of the listed ingredients.
- If your baby is taking any medication consult your doctor before use.
- Contains sucrose - if your baby has an intolerance to some sugars consult your doctor before administering.
- May be harmful to teeth.
- Contains methyl, ethyl, propyl parahydroxybenzoates which may cause allergic reactions.
- If any adverse reactions occur discontinue use and seek medical advise.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Store below 25°C.
The active ingredient is activated dimethicone 21mg per 2.5ml dose. Other ingredients: carbomer, sucrose, sodium hydroxide, E214, E216, E218, dill oil and water.