Cow and Gate Nutriprem 2 Post Discharge Formula (For Preterm and Low Birthweight Infants) 800g
has been specially formulated to meet the increased nutritional requirements of preterm and low birthweight infants when they are discharged from hospital.
Cow and Gate Nutriprem 2
- For preterm and low birthweight infants.
- Specialist preterm nutrition.
- Under medical supervision it can be used up to 6 months corrected age.
- Contains prebiotic oligosaccharides and LCPs.
- Nutritionally complete.
is enriched with key vitamins and minerals to support their nutritional needs until 6 months corrected age, before moving on to a normal infant diet.
To make sure good nutrition dosen't stop after Cow and Gate Nutriprem 2
, Cow and Gate complete range of milks keep on providing the right nutrition at every stage of your baby's development. To continue the benefits of Cow and Gate's unique blend of prebiotic oligosaccharides in the range of milks, consult your healthcare professional for advice on the most appropriate stage for your baby to move on to.
Directions for use:
**Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill**
Cautions:Cow and Gate Nutriprem 2 Post Discharge Formula (For Preterm and Low Birthweight Infants) 800g
- Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to the manufacturers instructions.
- Boil freshly run water. Leave kettle to cool for 30 minutes. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle. Do not add powder to boiling water due to risk of scalding.
- Using the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built-in leveller. Do not press/heap the powder.
- Add one scoop to every 30ml (1fl oz) of boiled and cooled water. Add the correct number of scoops to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful.
- Replace seal on bottle. Shake well (for 10 seconds) to dissolve powder. Remove seal, replace with a sterilised teat.
- Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.
is a food for special medical purposes. It should only be used under medical supervision after full consideration of the feeding options available including breastfeeding.
For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds. Make up each feed as required and always discard unfinished feeds after 1 hour.
If necessary, offer cooled boiled water between feeds.
Not for parenteral use.
Infants should be supervised at all times when feeding.Do not
heat in a microwave. Hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
Cow and Gate Nutriprem 2 800g
is suitable for use as a sole source of nutrition. Cow and Gate Nutriprem 2 is packaged in a protective atmosphere. Contents may settle in transit. Use powder within 4 weeks of opening and store in a cool dry place - do not
refrigerate Nutriprem 2.
Lactose, Skimmed Milk, Vegetable Oils, Glacto-oligosaccharides (GOS), Anhydrous Milk Fat, Whey Protein, Maltodextin, Egg Lipid, Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), Calcium Carbonate, Fish Oil, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Mortierella Alpina Oil, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Hydrogen Phosphate, Inositol, Vitamin C, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Choline Chloride, Taurine, Iron Sulphate, Vitamin E, Cytidine-5-Monophosphate, Niacin, Uridine-5-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Inosine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Pantothenic Acid, L-carnitine, Adenosine-5-Monophosphate, Guanosine-5-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin A, Thiamin, Vitamin B6, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Manganese Sulphate, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12.
Contains: Milk, Egg, Fish, Soya.
|Nutritional Information||Typical values per 100ml prepared feed|
|of which sugars||6.2g|
|of which lactose||5.9g|
|of which saturates||1.5g|
|of which unsaturates||2.5g|
|of which unsaturated LCPs||0.035g|
|of which unsaturated Arachidonic Acid (AA)||0.017g|
|of which unsaturated Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||0.013g|
|Vitamin E||2.1mg α-TE|
|Niacin (B3)||1.9mg NE|
|Potential Renal Solute Load (PRSL)||180mOsmol/1|