Cow & Gate Anti Reflux From Birth is Halaal approved but is not suitable for a vegetarian or vegan diet.
Cow & Gate Anti-Reflux (From Birth) 800g
is a nutritionally thickened formula for the dietary management of frequent reflux and regurgitation. Suitable as the sole source of nutrition for your baby from birth until they are 12 months old. The special formulation with Carob bean gum has been shown to be thicker on preparation than other formulas and therefore it is less affected by the enzymes in saliva. This allows it to remain thicker in the stomach helping the milk stay down.
Cow & Gate Anti-Reflux
is a thickened formula so please use a single hole fast flow teat. It is a nutritionally complete formula. You can use it to feed your baby as a sole source of nutrition from birth or as a part of a weaning
diet from 6 months to 1 year.
Cow & Gate Anti-Reflux 800g
- Easy to digest.
- For the dietary management of reflux and regurgitation.
- Nutritionally complete.
- Thicker consistency.
- Is not suitable for a vegetarian or vegan diet.
- Specially formulated with Carob bean gum.
- LCPs (Omega 3).
also contains long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (LCPs) from the omega-3 group, which means that bottle fed babies suffering from reflux and regurgitation can get the benefits of LCPs right away.
Cow & Gate Anti-Reflux should only be used under medical supervision, after full consideration of the feeding options available including breastfeeding.
Directions for Use:
- Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to the manufacturers instructions.
- Boil freshly run water. Leave kettle to cool for 45 minutes. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Measure the required amount of water (refer to the feeding guide) into a sterilised beaker.
- Using the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built in leveller. Do not press/heap the powder.
- Add powder to water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful.
- Replace the seal on the bottle and roll the bottle upright between the palms hands – roll it strongly for 5 seconds. The time between adding the scoops and rolling the bottle should be as short as possible.
- Shake the bottle well for 20 seconds and then leave to stand for 7 minutes to allow to thicken.Make up each feed as required. For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds, discard unfinished feeds as soon as possible, always within two hours.
- Cow & Gate Anti-Reflux is a food for special medical purposes for bottle-fed babies, and should be used under medical supervision, after full consideration of the feeding options available including breastfeeding.
- Cow & Gate Anti–Reflux should not be used in combination with antacids or other thickeners.
- Never add extra scoops or anything else to your baby’s feed.
- Never leave your bay alone whilst feeding.
- When bottle-feeding do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of milk feeds with your baby's teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay.
- Ask you health professional or dentist for advice.
- Make sure your baby's teeth are cleaned after the last feed at night.
Lactose (from milk
), Vegetable oils (Palm oil, Coconut oil, Rapeseed oil, Sunflower oil, High oleic sunflower oil), Skimmed milk
, Demineralised whey (from milk
), Carob bean gum, Whey concentrate (from milk
), Calcium phosphate, Fish oil, Whey protein (from milk
), Sodium citrate, Oil from Mortierella Alpina, Choline chloride, Potassium chloride, Vitamin C, Potassium citrate, Magnesium chloride, Emulsifier (Soy
lecithin), Inositol, Taurine, Iron sulphate, L-Tryptophan, Zinc sulphate, L-Carnitine, Vitamin E, Uridine 5'-monophosphate sodium salt, Cytidine 5'-monophosphate, Calcium carbonate, Inosine 5'-monophosphate sodium salt, Pantothenic acid, Adenosine 5'-monophosphate, Niacin, Guanosine 5'-monophosphate sodium salt, Copper sulphate, Vitamin A, Thiamin, Vitamin B6, Riboflavin, Folic acid, Potassium iodide, Manganese sulphate, Sodium selenite, Vitamin K1, Vitamin D3, Biotin, Vitamin B12.
|Nutritional Information||Typical values per 100ml prepared feed|
|of which sugars||7.3g|
|of which lactose||7.3g|
|of which polyols||0.007g|
|of which saturates||1.5g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||1.3g|
|of which polyunsaturates||0.6g|
|of which LCPs||0.038g|
|-of which Docosahexenoic acid||0.017g|
|-of which Arachidonic acid||0.017g|
|Vitamin E||1.1mg (α-TE)|