Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test Dual Hormone Indicator 10
detects estrogen and luteinising hormone (LH) in urine. A surge in LH occurs just before ovulation which indicates you are at your most fertile
Directions for use:
- 1 Month supply.
- Over 99.9% accurate.
- Contains 10 Tests.
- Digital test with dual hormone indicator.
Place the Absorbent Sampler pointing downwards in your urine stream for 5 to 7 seconds or you can collect a urine sample in a clean, dry container and dip the sampler into the urine for 15 seconds.
Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test Dual Hormone Indicator detects the rise in your urine of two fertility hormones Estrogen and Leutinising hormone (LH).
A surge in LH occurs just before ovulation. Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test identifies 4 or more fertile days so you have more opportunities to get pregnant naturally. The clear digital display gives you a Clearblue smiley face when it identifies your best days to get pregnant so you know your body is ready.
Doing the test:
Always read the enclosed instruction leaflet thoroughly before using.
- 99% accurate.
- Identifies 4 or more fertile days.
- Indicates low, high and peak days.
- 20 tests.
Need to read.
- Place the Absorbent Sampler pointing downwards in your urine stream for 3 seconds. Or collect a sample of your urine in a clean, dry container. Dip the sampler in the urine for 15 seconds.
- The 'test ready' symbol will start flashing after a minute to show the test is working.
- Keep the sampler pointing downwards or lay the ovulation test stick flat. Throughout testing never hold the test with the absorbent tip pointing upwards.
- Your result will appear on the display after 5 minutes.
- A clear circle indicates low fertility. Having intercourse today is just for fun as it is unlikely, but not impossible, that you will become pregnant. Your result will be displayed for 8 minutes.
- Do not test again today. Test again tomorrow using the first urine after your longest sleep.
- Note: The test is looking for the rise in estrogen that will indicate you have reached High Fertility, for your High Fertility results to be reliable it’s important to test only once a day.
- When the test first detects a rise in your level of estrogen it will display High Fertility (a flashing smiley face). Your result will be displayed for 8 minutes.
- In the following days the test will continue to display High Fertility whilst it looks for your LH surge. Continue to test daily to find your LH surge.
- After your first day of High Fertility is displayed you can test more than once a day if you would like to but avoid excess fluid intake before testing.
Clearblue Advanced Ovulation Test is not intended for contraceptive use or if you do not have menstrual cycles.
It is not suitable if you have recently been pregnant, reached the menopause, have polycystic ovarian syndrome or are taking certain fertility drugs. Women with medically diagnosed fertility problems should ask their doctor if the product is suitable for them.