is a eye hygiene wipe recommended to clean away crusts, eyelash dandruff, impurities, mites and debris that cause eyelash inflammation and improve symptoms linked to Demodex infestation.
Dermodex a natural microscopic skin mite which, in large numbers can cause chronic eyelid inflammation (blepharitis), itching, burning, dryness & foreign body sensations. They often go unseen, commonly indicated by the presence of eyelash dandruff. They can not be removed by usual cleaning products, and requires dedicated treatment.
works to improve & reduce symptoms linked to Dermodex infection as mentioned above. The sterile eyelid wipes are impregnated with purified Tea Tree oil extract (Terpinen-4-ol), which has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, and Sodium hyaluronate, a natural skin soothing and moisturising agent, to cleans and allows soothing regeneration of the skin around the eyelid area.
- 30 individually wrapped, sterile eyelid wipes.
- Improves itching, burning, dryness and inflammation associated with Dermodex infection.
- Contains natural skin moisturising agent, sodium hyaluronate
- Contains purified extract of tea tree oil.
- Ready to use, no need to rinse.
- Gentle on skin.
- Free from detergents, perfumes and preservatives.
- Ophthalmologically tested.
For a more generic eyelid cleansing wipe try Blephaclean Wipes
Directions for Use:
Please carefully read enclosed leaflet before use.
Suitable for adult use. If you wear contacts, remove them before use.
Wipes are single use and separate wipes should be used for each to avoid contamination.
Open a sachet, unfold wipe, place it on the top of index finger and wrap it around the finger. Keeping your eyes closed, gently cleanse the base of eyelashes in circular motion to remove any crusts, dandruff or secretions.
Repeat on the other eye using a new wipe. No need to rinse after use but keep your eye closed for 15 seconds after application.
Mild to moderate symptoms:
Use once a day, preferably in the evening for 4 weeks.
Moderate to severe symptoms:
Use twice a day, morning and evening for 4 weeks.
Your healthcare professional may change the use and duration of treatment. As with other blepharitis treatments, use of artificial eye tears at the same time might be recommended by your healthcare professional.
- Avoid getting into the eye or you may feel a burning sensation. If contact occurs, rinse with sterile water or saline solution.
- Not suitable for those under 18 years old, pregnant or breast-feeding.
- If symptoms worsen or do not improve consult a medical professional.
- Store away from direct sunlight or humidity, between 8-25°C.
- Wipe colour may vary due to the natural plant extract used.
PEG-8, Polysorbate 80, Poloxamer 184, Terpinen-4-ol, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides (Macrogol 6 Glycerol Caprylocaprate), Sodium Hyaluronate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Potassium Dihydrogen Phosphate, Purified Water.