A natural non-medical formula
Audisol Ear Cleaning Spray
Audisol washes away excess ear wax and prevents wax build up that could block the ear way causing hearing loss, ear pain or a tickling cough.
Audisol use a natural, non-medical formula which makes it safe and suitable for children as young as 6 years old.
- A safer alternative to using cotton buds.
- Non intrusive nozzle.
- Washes away excess wax.
- Prevents the build up of wax.
- Keeps the ear feeling fresh and clear.
- Helps relieve symptoms of excess wax build up.
- Suitable for adults and children aged 6 years+.
- Natural, non-medicated formula with no chemicals or preservatives.
Also Available from Audisol:
Audisol Dry Ear Spray
& Audisol Ear Wax Remover
Directions for Use:
Please read enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Secure transparent end-piece over the nozzle before use. Fit the nozzle inside the ear as far as it allows. Squirt once in one or both ears. Repeat this 2-3 times a week for casual use.
If using hearing aids, earplugs or experiencing ear wax symptoms repeat 1-2 times a day as needed.
Tip the head to the side and wipe away any excess liquid in the outer ear. Clean the transparent end-piece with warm soapy water and then leave to dry.
If symptoms persist consult a health care professional.Do not use if you:
- Are allergic or hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- Have a history of perforation of the ear drum.
- Had ear surgery.
- Have pain in your ears or your ears are inflamed or infected.
- Have any foreign bodies in your ear canal.
- Are using other ear drops.
- Are being treated with a tympanic drain (Grommets) or pressure equalising tubes (PETs) in the ears.
- Please ensure you read the enclosed leaflet carefully before using this product.
- Pressurised container that may burst if heated, pierced or burned even after use.
- Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames or other ignition source.
- Pressurised container, may burst if heated, pierced or burned even after use.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- No smoking.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Do not use on children under the age of 6 years old.
- Using one Audisol can between two or more people may spread infections so ensure to clean the end-piece well.
- Consult a medical professional before use if you suffer from frequent dizziness, giddiness, tinnitus, balance disorders, or are diabetic or Immuno-suppressed.
Natural sweetener (diluted to Isotonic physiololgical level (0.9%) with purified water).