Allpresan Intensive Foam Cream is a preventive treatment for very dry to cracked skin at risk of infection for patients with diabetes mellitus. For use on the whole foot, including between the toes and around wound edges.
Allpresan diabetic Foam Cream Intensive is a medical device for the specific treatment of very dry to chapped skin in patients with diabetes mellitus. Its special properties also make it suitable for the treatment of wound edges. Allpresan diabetic Foam Cream Intensive promotes the healing process and supports recovery of the damaged skin barrier.
The specially designed active Allpresan formula forms a breathable, two-dimensional protective coating. It strengthens the barrier function, protects against external impacts, and reduces mechanical stresses such as friction without impairing natural skin function. The skin is optimally supplied with moisture, and Pentavitin also guards against moisture loss. Relieves itching, counteracts pressure marks, and also helps to prevent calluses.
Directions of Use:
- Quick application.
- No greasy film.
- Reduced risk of slipping.
- Stockings (including compression stockings) can be worn immediately after use.
Mornings and evenings, apply an amount about the size of a hazelnut or walnut to the affected areas of the feet. Also beneficial for use between the toes.
Shake well before each use, and hold the container upright when applying (please ensure the can is in the upright position and do not tilt during use!)
Allpresan diabetic foam creams contains a unique complex of moisturising agents: urea, pentavitin and panthenol.
- Increases the moisture content of the skin's keratinous layer, thus making skin softer and more supple.
- Stabilises the skin's barrier function.
- Relieves itchiness.
- A moisturising substance made from natural sugars.
- Acts as a "moisture magnet" to improve the skin´s moisture-binding ability.
- Protects against Dehydration.
- Has a soothing and conditioning action.
- Promotes the regeneration of the skin barrier.