Sterimar Congestion Relief Nasal Spray 100ml
works by drawing out moisture from the membrane inside the nasal passage. Many think that congestion is caused by a blocked/runny nose. However it is in fact due inflammation by a particular irritant which causes swelling
of the nasal tissues, making the nostrils smaller. This makes breathing through the nose very tricky. When we have cold & flu symptoms, a runny nose usually accompanies the congestion making it impossible to breathe.
Sterimar Congestion Relief Nasal Spray helps to rapidly decongest the nose in the event of colds and sinusitis by washing away irritant from the nasal cavities.
Directions for Use:
- 100ml nasal spray (approximately 300 sprays).
- Provides natural relief from nasal congestion caused by colds, acute or chronic sinusitis.
- Rapidly decongest the nose.
- Gently washes out nasal cavities.
- Made with 100% natural micro-diffused seawater and enriched with copper and other minerals.
- Free from steroids, drug and preservatives.
Suitable for the elderly, adults and children over 3 years old.
The nozzle is tapered to fit any nose size and designed to work from any angle.
Prime the spray by briefly pressing the nozzle then insert into one nostril. Spray briefly without sniffing or tilting your head. Repeat with other norsal then blow your nose.
Clean the nozzle after each use with soapy water, rinse and dry.
Use as often as required or as recommended by your doctor.
Can be used up to 6 times a day.
Not recommended for children under 2 years of age.
Seawater, Purified Water, Copper Salt, Manganese Salt, Aseptically Packaged.