Clinically proven to kill head lice and eggs in ONE 15 minute treatment. Hedrin Once Spray Gel
is a liquid gel for the eradication of head lice and eggs. It works by physically smothering the lice. It contains Penetrol which helps the product to penetrate louse eggs in order to kill them. The gel can safely be used as often as required without the lice developing resistance.
- A clear liquid solution.
- No nasty odour.
- Skin friendly, no nasty pesticides.
- Easy to apply, gets to those difficult areas.
- Clinically proven to kill head lice and eggs in 15 minutes.
- With added Penetrol to boost egg kill.
- Suitable for adults and children 6 months and over.
Hedrin Once Spray Gel is a liquid gel in an easy spray format. The easy to use trigger helps direct the liquid gel onto the head and hair even in those hard to get areas. Hedrin Once Spray Gel is highly effective against head lice and eggs. In some cases head lice have become resistant to many existing treatments which may result in infestations within schools and communities taking longer to eradicate. However, because Hedrin works in a purely physical way, resistance is not a factor and efficacy is not diminished.How to use Hedrin Once Spray Gel:
Hedrin contains the active ingredient Dimeticone, which kills the head lice in a innovative way. Instead of using conventional insecticides Hedrin's active ingredient encapsulates the lice and prevents them from functioning. Another bonus with using Dimeticone is that the lice do not build up a resistance to it. This new formula also contains Penetrol which penetrates the lice eggs in order to kill them more effectively.
If a member of the family or a friend has live head lice, check all the other family members and friends and treat all other cases of live head lice which are discovered at the same time. If a friend or family member has lice without knowing, it is likely they will be passed around again and again so contact tracing is very important.
- Cover the shoulders with a towel.
- Shake the bottle well before each use.
- Holding the spray approximately 10cm from the hair carefully spray sufficient amounts of gel evenly over DRY hair.
- Massage and work the solution into the hair with your fingers or a comb, spreading the gel thoroughly and evenly from roots to tips. Ensure that the scalp and hair are fully covered and the hair is saturated.
- Leave on the hair for at least 15 minutes, or longer if convenient.
- Apply shampoo directly to the entire surface of the hair, without wetting it, massage it in thoroughly and then rinse with water. Repeat process until all the solution is out and then apply conditioner, rinse and dry.
Hedrin Once Spray Gel contains anti-foaming ingredients so the shampoo will not lather readily. If necessary repeat the whole procedure remembering to apply shampoo directly to dry hair.Precautions, Cautions and Warnings:
|Formulated with non-volatile ingredients however, observe normal safety precautions and always keep hair away from naked flames. |
Always read the label and follow instructions.
Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredients listed.
Do not use on broken skin.
Not suitable for children under 6 months.
For external use only.
Hedrin Once Spray Gel is slippery, take care when using.
If solution comes in contact with eyes, flush with plenty of water immediately.Ingredients:
Dimeticone, 1,6,10- Dodecatrien-3-ol, 3,7,11-trimethyl, PEG/PPG Dimeticone co-polymer, Silica Silyate.