Prevalin Allergy Spray
is clinically proven to reduce allergic rhinitis, an allergic reaction in the nose, the most common type being Hay Fever. Prevalin
also reduces symptoms experienced such as sneezing, runny noses, blocked noses and itchy/watery eyes. The Prevalin
spray creates an impermeable barrier on the nasal mucosa and will block the pollen and allergens from triggering an allergic reaction whilst working with the body's natural system to remove them.
- 140 doses/1 month supply.
- Tackles the root cause of hay fever.
- Works by blocking allergens that cause allergic reactions.
- Immediate relief from both nasal and eye symptoms.
- Antihistamine and steroid-free.
- Suitable for pregnant and breast-feeding women and athletes.
- Not known to interact with other medicines/allergy treatments.
- Prevalin should not affect the efficacy of anti-histamine tablets.
nasal spray works directly where the allergic reaction starts, on the respiratory mucosa of the nose. As most airborne allergens come in through the nose, this nasal spray is an ideal solution. Prevalin
should be used before coming into contact with allergens, as it prevents them from reaching the nasal mucosal lining, thus limiting allergy symptoms.
Directions for use:
Use prevalin as soon as you feel your body reacting to the pollen or the airborne allergen. Apply 1 to 2 sprays into each nostril, 2 to 3 times a day (up to 6 hours protection).4
Children of 12 years and under should use Prevalin Allergy for Kids
and only under adult supervision.
Please note: During the first hour of use, you may experience a slight blocked nose sensation. This is a transient sensation that will subside quickly and will gradually disappear with subsequent use.
Cautions and Warnings:
- Always read the leaflet/label.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place, lower temperatures may affect the droplet size and spray formation.
- Once opened, use within 90 days.
- Do not use after the expiry date.
Bentonite, Xanthan Gum, Glycerol Stearate, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Glycerin, Sesamum Indicum (sesame) Seed Oil, Aqua, Flavour.