NiQuitin Minis 1.5mg Lozenges
are designed to effectively relieve cravings to help overcome the urge to smoke. Wonderfully mint flavoured and conveniently pocket sized to keep on you, they are ready when you are. Use them to help stop smoking altogether or just to help reduce the amount you smoke a day. These 1.5mg nicotine lozenges are ideal for those that typically smoke 20 or fewer cigarettes a day. If you smoke more than 20 a day try NiQuitin Minis 4mg Lozenges
Directions for Use:
Please carefully read enclosed leaflet before taking this product.
- 5x mini containers (20 lozenges each).
- Each lozenge contains 1.5mg of nicotine.
- For those that smoke fewer than 20 a day.
- Effectively helps you overcome the urge to smoke.
- Pocket sized to easily keep at hand.
- Mint flavoured.
For oral use. Put one in your mouth and periodically move side to side until fully dissolved - roughly 10 minutes. Do not exceed 15 lozenges within a 24 hour period.
You are more likely to quit smoking when using this product alongside help and support from a healthcare professional or support programme.
To stop smoking straightaway (adults and children 12y+):
Take when you have a urge to smoke. Use 8-12 a day for up to 6 weeks then begin to reduce intake. Stop use when intake lowers to 1-2 a day.
To cut down on smoking (adults 18y+):
Replace a cigarette with a lozenge when you have a strong urge to smoke. Cut down your cigarettes as many as possible.
Once you feel ready to quit follow the above instructions.
To stop smoking for a short period (adults 18y+):
Take a lozenge instead of a cigarette when you have a strong craving and take a lozenge every 1-2 hours afterwards. Max dose 15 lozenge per day.
- Do not use if your are allergic to any of the listed ingredients.
- Not suitable for non-smokers or children aged under 12 years old.
- If you have or have recently had heart problems consult a healthcare professional before use.
- Consult a healthcare professional before taking if you have liver or kidney disease; uncontrolled, overactive thyroid gland or pheochromocytoma; stomach ulcers or any other stomach/throat problems.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Do below 30°C.
1.5mg Nicotine (as nicotine resinate) per lozenge.
Also contains: Mannitol (E421), Sodium Alginate, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Bicarbonate, Calcium Polycarbophil, Sodium Carbonate Anhydrous, Acesulfame Potassium, Taste Masking Flavour, Peppermint Flavour, Menthol Flavour, Magnesium Stearate.