Jointace Original Chondroitin and Glucosamine 90
tablets contain a unique combination of ginger extract, chondroitin and glucosamine to help maintain healthy joints. The benefits of the ingredients in Jointace
are thought to build over time, so regular intake is recommended.
- 90 tablets.
- Helps maintain healthy joints.
- Gluten free.
- No artificial colours or preservatives.
- Can be taken alongside anti-inflammatory drugs if desired.
- Ideal for those with an active life, in sport or later in life.
The high strength Jointace formula
- Ginger Root Extract: A spice commonly associated with joint health.
- Vitamins and Trace Minerals: Vitamin E and selenium help to neutralise free radicals, which can attack joints and cartilage.
- Zinc and vitamin D3 : To help maintain strong bones, plus copper for normal connective tissue health.
- Chondroitin Sulphate: Chondroitin helps form proteins found in the cartilage
A high quality, low molecular weight (LMW) form of chondroitin can be found in Jointace .
- Glucosamine Sulphate: Is a naturally occurring amino sugar, which is a structural component of collagen and synovial fluid found in joints. This form of glucosamine is present in the preferred potassium form, with minerals for improved absorption.
Polyvinylpyrrolidone, Zinc Sulphate, Tablet Coating: Natural Source Colours (Copper Chlorophyll, Titanium Dioxide), Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose, Polydextrose, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Silicon Dioxide, Manganese Sulphate, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin [Carrier: Dicalcium Phosphate]), Ginger Root Extract, Magnesium Silicate, Magnesium Stearate, Folacin (Folic Acid), Sodium Selenate, Glucosamine Sulphate (as Potassium Chloride), Chondroitin Sulphate Sodium, Bulking Agents: Potato Starch, Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate Dihydrate and Silicified Microcrystalline Celluose, Vitamin E (DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Copper Sulphate, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol [Carriers: Medium Chain Triglycerides, Collodial Silica, Talc, Maltodextrin, BHA and Ethylcellulose]).
**The Chondroitin Sulphate and Glucosamine Sulphate used in Jointace conform to USP (United States Pharmacopeia) purity standards**
Directions for Use:
Take two Jointace
tablets per day with your main meal.
Swallow with a glass of water or a cold drink.
Do not chew.
- Store below 25C
- Do not exceed the recommended intake.
- Seek professional advice before using if you are under medical supervision, pregnant, breast-feeding or suffer from food allergies
- Do not take if you are allergic to shellfish or fish.
- Diabetics should consult their doctor before using Jointace.
- Jointace should not replace a varied and balanced diet.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.