Cura-Heat Arthritis Pain Refill 6 pack are air-activated heat packs designed for use in either the knee or wrist elasticated wrap of the Cura-Heat Arthritis Pain products. Once inserted into either the knee or wrist elasticated wrap, they deliver deep comforting heat for up to 8 hours and provide targeted temporary relief to arthritis pain. With no need for preparation, just open the sachet and insert the heat pack into either the knee or wrist wrap pockets.
The comforting heat can help relieve the pain and aches associated with arthritis in the joint area by increasing blood circulation. Non-medicinal, portable and discreet, Cura-Heat Arthritis Pain for Knee and Wrist can be used anywhere.
- 6 refill heat packs for knee and wrist.
- Air-activated heat for targeted relief.
- Up to 8 hour's relief.
- Helps relieve arthritis pain.
- When worn, deep comforting heat will be delivered for up to 8 hours, to help with arthritis pain.
- Place the Cura-Heat Arthritis Pain Knee elasticated wrap over the knee area ensuring that the elasticated rim is above the knee and the Cura-Heat logo faces front.
- Place the Cura-Heat Arthritis Pain Wrist elasticated wrap over the wrist area ensuring that the thumb and little finger pass through the holes of the elasticated wrap and the Cura-Heat logo is on the top of the hand.
- Open the Cura-Heat Arthritis Refill sachet by hand (do not cut with scissors) and remove the heat pack.
- Insert one heat pack only per wrap pocket.
- Heat packs should always be inserted into the wrap pocket.
- Cura-Heat warms up gradually and reaches maximum heat within approximately 30 minutes.
- Cura-Heat is air-activated - do not open the sachet until you are ready to use it.
If misused heat packs can cause burns even at low temperature.
Follow instructions and monitor frequently.
To prevent the risk of burns:
- Never apply the heat packs directly to the skin.
- Allow air to circulate over the heat pack and do not apply pressure, for example: by wearing gloves over wrist wrap; by wearing tight clothes, tights or stockings over knee wrap.
- Ensure the wrap fits comfortably and does not restrict movement of the wrist or knee.
- If heat pack becomes uncomfortably hot remove immediately.
For external use only.
Each heat pack is single use.
Do not use Cura-Heat over an area with the presence of redness, inflammation, over broken/bruised or irritated skin.
Do not use Cura-Heat whilst sleeping.
Do not use in conjunction with other creams, rubs or lotions applied to the skin or with/near to other heat sources.
If you have: rheumatoid arthritis; poor circulation; nerve damage; sensory impairment; a skin condition; are diabetic or pregnant contact your doctor to make sure that heat therapy is appropriate for you.
Do not use heat pack with other wrap or supporter.
Do not use Cura-Heat on children.
Use only the enclosed heat packs with the Cura-Heat wrap.
Store in a cool dry place avoiding direct sunlight.
Use by the expiry date indicated at the top of the package.