A. Vogel Prostasan Saw Palmetto Capsules.A. Vogel Prostasan is a traditional herbal medicinal product used to relieve symptoms of an enlarged prostate.
A. Vogel Saw Palmetto Capsules, Prostasan, have been approved by the UK Department of Health; they were one of the first registered herbal medicines in the UK that supports prostate health.
A. Vogel Prostasan Saw Palmetto Capsules
- 30 dark brown, soft capsules.
- Each capsule contains 320mg Saw Palmetto Fruit oil.
- Prostasan helps to relieve the symptoms of an enlarged prostate (BPH).
- An effective alternative to conventional medication without the usual side effects.
- Clinically proven; a licensed herbal medicine.
are made from the fresh oil of Saw Palmetto berries (not the dried herb), which are rich in active constituents and can be used in the acute stages of benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH) and prostate disorders.
Prostasan works for BPH in 3 ways:By inhibiting the production of inflammatory type testosterone.Stops this testosterone from binding to receptors in the prostate gland.Helps to lower the production of these inflammatory chemicals all round.
About the prostate
As men age, the prostate tissue responds to hormonal and dietary changes and often becomes inflamed and grows bigger. About 50% of men will have encountered a prostate related problem by the time they are over 50. The medical name for an enlarged prostate is benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH) but other prostate risks include developing cancer.
Signs of an enlarged prostate include: Frequent nightly urination, increased urge to urinate, having to force urination, a weak urine stream and a feeling of not emptying the bladder completely.
For more information
about the prostate, please click here...
How to take Prostasan
Prostasan should only be taken if you have already been diagnosed with an enlarged prostate. If you are already taking medicines for an enlarged prostate, talk to your doctor before considering Prostasan. Prostasan will not interfere with other, non-prostate related medicines.
Adults and elderly: 1 capsule daily with food.
- This product is not suited for under 18 year olds.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store below 25c and out of direct sunlight.
- Minor, occasional side effects may occur; belching, stomach discomfort.
- Discontinue use if you develop an allergic rash.
- Visit your GP if urinary discomfort worsens or you develop a fever.
Please note: Men must have a diagnosis of BPH before taking Saw Palmetto to rule out other conditions. Saw Palmetto products should not be used alongside prescribed medicines for BPH or other hormonal imbalances without consulting a doctor. Men who experience pain on passing urine or have blood in their urine MUST consult their doctor.
Ingredients: Soft Extract of Saw Palmetto fruit 320mg (equivalent to 3.4g of dried Saw Palmetto berries), in a gelatine capsule. Capsule Case: Gelatin • glycerol • sorbitol • iron oxide (red, black, yellow) • Purified water.