A. Vogel Menoforce Sage Tablets 90
A. Vogel Menoforce Sage Tablets are a traditional herbal medicinal product used to relieve excessive sweating associated with menopausal hot flushes and night sweats, exclusively based upon long-standing traditional use only.
- 90 tablets.
- Relieves excessive sweating associated with the menopause.
- Also helps relieve night sweats and hot flushes.
- Contains Sage extract.
- Suitable for women over the age of 18 years.
What is Sage?
Each A. Vogel Menoforce tablet contains 51mg of dried tincture from the sage herb, which is obtained from freshly harvested and organically cultivated sage. Sage is a flowering plant which is native to the Mediterranean region. It is the extract of Sage leaves which is used to make Menoforce Sage Tablets. Extracts of sage herb, such as A. Vogel Menoforce, have become one of the most popular menopause treatments, gaining a reputation as a simple way of helping deal with excessive sweating, hot flushes and night sweats during the menopause.
51mg of dried tincture fresh Sage (Salvia officinalis L.) leaves (1:17-18) per 1 tablet, Extraction solvent: Ethanol 68% V/V. The other ingredients used for the tablet are microcrystalline cellulose, sucrose laurate and hydrogenated cottonseed oil.
A.Vogel Menoforce Sage Tablets are oblong in shape and yellowish-brown in colour. They are available in packs of 30 or 90 tablets. Not all pack sizes may be marketed.
Directions for Use:
Women experiencing menopausal symptoms: Take 1 tablet daily.
For oral use only. If you forget to take a dose take the next dose as usual. Don't take more than the recommended dose.
Do not take this product:
Consult you doctor:
- If you are under 18 years of age.
- If you are allergic to Sage or any of the other ingredients (listed above).
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Driving and using machinery:
- If you have been told by your doctor that you have an intolerance to some sugars (such as fructose intolerance, glucose-galactose malabsorption or sucrase-isomaltase insufficiency). This product may not be suitable for you.
- If during treatment you have taken too much. Taking too much is unlikely to be harmful.
- If your symptoms worsen, do not improve or you feel this product isn't working.
A. Vogel Menoforce Sage Tablets may affect your ability to drive or use machines. If you are affected do not drive or use machinery.
How to store this product:
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Do not use this product after the expiry date on the packaging. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
- Use within 8 months of opening.