60 Mini Mint Lozenges- each containing 4mg Nicotine
Giving up smoking is the best thing for your health but stopping all on your own can be difficult and cravings can be hard to ignore. Niquitin Minis hold the answer to helping you cut down and finally stop smoking altogether.
What Niquitin Minis do
- Niquitin Mini 4mg is a high strength lozenge for those who smoke more than 20 cigarettes a day.
- The lozenges are designed to help you cut down on smoking by way of substitution.
- The handy container is durable and small, and will sit discreetly in your pocket or bag.
- Niquitin Minis are suitable for adults over 18 years (and children over 12 years if they already smoke).
Niquitin Minis contain a small dosage of Nicotine and are designed to help you stop smoking. This is called Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT). Niquitin Minis can help you stop smoking straight away or to cut down on the amount you smoke. Take a Mini lozenge when you start craving nicotine instead of lighting up a cigarette.
Niquitin Minis come in 2 strengths; low strength 1.5mg & high strength 4mg. They taste pleasant and dissolve over about 10 minutes.
How to use Niquitin Minis
Put one Niquitin Mini in the mouth, occasionally moving it from one side of the mouth to the other. It takes about 10 minutes to dissolve and should not be chewed or swallowed whole. Take no more than 15 lozenges in one day.
For adults (over 18) stopping smoking straight away:
Start by taking 8-12 lozenges a day - whenever you have an urge to smoke.
Use for up to 6 weeks then gradually cut down the number of lozenges you use each day until you can stop altogether.
For adults (over 18) cutting down before stopping:
When you have a strong need to smoke, take a Niquitin Mini instead of smoking a cigarette.
Once you have cut down the amount of cigarettes you smoke after 6 weeks, continue with Niquitin Minis and follow the steps listed above.
For adults (over 18) who want to stop for certain periods of time:
Use Niquitin Minis if you need to refrain from smoking in a particular environment such as:
For young persons 12 - 17 years:
- Where your second hand smoking may effect others.
- Where you are not allowed to smoke (ie, hospital or at the airport).
- When smoking must be avoided, such as before surgery.
Follow the instructions for stopping smoking straight away but for no longer than 12 weeks.
Do not use if:
- You are allergic to any of the ingredients listed below.
- If you are a non-smoker.
- If you are under the age of 12 years.
- If you are in hospital with heart problems.
Consult your doctor before taking if:
- You have serious liver or kidney disease, uncontrolled/overactive thyroid gland or phaeochromocytoma, stomach ulcers or other problems with your stomach or throat.
- you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Each lozenge contains 1.5mg nicotine • mannitol (E412) • Sodium Alginate • xanthan gum • potassium bicarbonate • calcium polycarbophil • sodium carbonate anhydrous • acesulfame potassium • magnesium stearate • flavours.