Voltarol Back and Muscle Pain Relief 1.16% Gel
not only cools the area but also uses non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug called diclofenac to stop the swelling, pain and tenderness. Emulgel technology helps the gel penetrate the skin and muscles
to get to where it's most needed while moisturising and cooling.
If you are not sure whether this is the correct product for you please take a look at other Voltarol products in the range.
Directions for Use:
- Anti-inflammatory stop the swelling, pain and tenderness.
- Emulgel technology helps deliver the anti-inflammatory to where its needed.
- Targets localised pain relief.
- Helps stop swelling and pain.
- Can you be used to relief joints, sprains, strains and bruises, as well as minor sports injuries related to tendons, ligaments and tennis elbow.
- Not greasy or sticky and will not stain clothes.
Carefully read enclosed leaflet before use.
Suitable for Adults and children over 14 years of age.
Gently massage a small amount of Voltarol Back and Muscle Pain Relief into the painful or swollen area. An amount ranging in size from 1 penny to a 2 pence piece will usually be sufficient. More can be used if the area is large. Do not exceed 16g per day.
Apply 3-4 times a day leaving at least 4 hours between applications unless told otherwise by a healthcare professional.
Do not cover with bandages or plasters.
Consult your doctor if pain and swelling do not improve within 7 days. Do not use the gel for longer than 7 days.
- For external use only.
- Not recommended for use on children under 14 years old.
- Do not apply to cuts, wounds, sunburned or any area where the skin is abnormal.
- Aviod the eyes and nose.
- If seal is broken before first use do not use.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Do not use if you are allergic to diclofenac, aspirin, other NSAIDs or to any of the listed ingredients.
- Do not use if you have had a asthma attack, wheezing, hives, or runny nose after taking any of the listed ingredients.
- Consult a healthcare professional before use if you have a stomach or duodenal ulcer, or are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Active ingredients: Diclofenac diethylammonium 1.16% w/w.
Other ingredients: Diethylamine, carbomers, cetomacrogol, cocoyl caprylocaprate, isopropyl alcohol, liquid paraffin, perfume creme 45 (containing benzyl benzoate), propylene glycol, purified water.