The SMA Organic range
is sourced from certified organic farms, and meets strict EU Organic requirements to create a nutritionally complete breast milk substitute.
SMA Organic 2 Follow-on Milk
has been tailored for babies aged 6+ months old as part of a varied weaning diet.
Enriched with Iron to help support baby's normal cognitive development with added Vitamin A, C & D to contribute to the normal functioning of their immune system. Also fortified with Vitamin D, Calcium and Omega 3 & 6 to support normal growth and bone development.
Directions for Use:
Please carefully read full instructions and cautions printed on the side of the tin before use.
- 800g Powder with scoop.
- Formulated for babies 6+ months.
- To complement a weaning diet.
- Certified Organic & Halal.
- Nutritionally complete.
- Enriched with Iron, Vitamins A, C & D, Omega 3 & G, and Calcium.
- Fully recyclable packaging.
This 800g tin should provide approximately 29x 200ml servings.
All babies are different but try to ensure that from 6 months to 1 year your baby has 500 - 600ml of SMA Organic 2 Follow-on Milk per day, either as a drink, or on cereals or mixed with food.
Mix 1 scoop of powder to 30 ml (approx.1 fl. oz.) of water.
Use within 4 weeks of opening.
Important Feeding Information:
- Pull the safety seal and open the lid. The scoop is provided under the lid. Lift the tab, pull on the foil seal, carefully remove.
- Wash hands well. Wash and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Boil 1 litre of fresh tap water. Allow boiled water to cool for no more than 30 minutes. Measure 180ml of water into a beaker or bottle carefully. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Using the scoop provided, add 6 scoops of powder, levelling off each scoop. Store the scoop in suspension inside the can and replace lid.
- Place a lid on the beaker, or teat and cap on the bottle. Shake well until powder is fully dissolved. Cool beaker/bottle under cold running water or in a bowl or jug of cold water until lukewarm, do not immerse the lid/teat. Test temperature by shaking a few drops onto the inside of your wrist.
- Do not add extra powder or water to make feeds stronger or weaker and do not press powder into scoop. Using too much or too little powder can make your baby ill.
- We recommend preparing each feed in individual beaker/bottles when required.
- For hygienic reasons, discard unfinished feed in the beaker/bottle as soon as possible.
- Made-up formula can be poured over cereals and mixed with food.
- Do not alter or add to formulae unless medically directed.
- Do not warm feeds in microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
- Remember, cows' milk should not be used as a drink during the first year.
Organic skimmed milk, organic lactose (milk), organic vegetable oils (sunflower, rapeseed), organic maltodextrin, organic whey protein (milk), minerals (calcium citrate, potassium chloride, potassium citrate, sodium citrate, sodium phosphate, magnesium citrate, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, copper sulphate, manganese sulphate, potassium iodide, sodium selenate), fish oil (DHA), emulsifier (organic soya lecithin), vitamins (C, E, niacin, pantothenic acid, thiamin, A, B6, folic acid, K, D, biotin, B12), L-phenylalanine, L-tryptophan, antioxidant, (tocopherol-rich extract).
|SMA Organic Follow-on Milk Nutritional Values:|
|Nutrition Information||Avg. per 100ml|
|Energy||281 kJ / 67 kcal|
|-of which, saturates||0.3 g|
|-of which, unsaturates||2.9 g|
|-of which, sugars||5.7 g|
|Vitamin A||59 µg|
|Vitamin D||1.7 µg|
|Vitamin E||1.3 mg|
|Vitamin K||5.1 µg|
|Vitamin C||12 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.04 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0.19 µg|
|Pantothenic Acid||0.43 mg||Minerals|
|α-linolenic Acid||46 mg|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||16.8 mg|
|Linoleic Acid (LA)||476 mg|