Click on image to enlarge
Price: £1.50 (incl
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable. Click here to receive notification when this product comes back into stock.
Bell's Children's Dry Cough syrup for children (over the age of 1 year) and adults provides relief from dry coughs and sore throats.
Directions for Use:
- 200ml bottle.
- Blackcurrant flavoured.
- Contains Glycerin 0.75g/5ml.
Shake bottle before use.
|Adults and children over the age of 12 years:||Take 5-10ml 2 x 5ml spoonfuls up to 4 times in 24 hours.|
|Children 1-5 years:||Take 2.5ml half a spoonful up to 4 times in 24 hours.|
|Children under the age of 1 year:||Not suitable. Do not give to children under 1 year of age:|
If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
Please ensure to read the label carefully before taking this product.
- Do not give to children under the age of 1.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- If you are allergic to any of the listed ingredients or have difficulty digesting glucose do not use this product.
- Do not use if taking any other products containing potassium tartrate, carbonates or bicarbonates.
- Consult a medical professional before taking this product if your pregnant, breast-feeding or have kidney problems.
- Consult your doctor before taking Bell's Children's Dry Cough if you have an intolerance to some sugars.
- Contains 5.6g of sucrose per 10ml (please take note if you have diabetes mellitus).
- Contains ethanol (alcohol), less than 100mg per 10ml dose.
- If any side effects appear talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse.
Glycerin 0.75g per 5ml, sucrose, glucose, citric acid E330, blackcurrant flavour, anthocyanin E163 and purified water.